Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Transcend - Device Not Connected
Transcend - Device Not Connected
When launching the Transcend software I get the error message in red "Device Not Connected." The password 'juniper' lets me in but there is no connected device despite the USB being plugged in. Any ideas? rah
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend - Device Not Connected
Hi rahellstern,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for suggestions and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy and figuring out your machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2014, 05:53 AM)rahellstern Wrote: When launching the Transcend software I get the error message in red "Device Not Connected." The password 'juniper' lets me in but there is no connected device despite the USB being plugged in. Any ideas? rah

Hi Rah,

This is the official account for Transcend Customer Support. We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your software, but it should be a simple fix. Try closing out of the software program and disconnecting your CPAP from the computer. Reattach your CPAP to the computer before you relaunch the Transcend software, then the software should be able to recognize your CPAP device. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service department directly (877-621-9626).

Have a great day!

-Transcend Customer Support

You can also email Transcend Customer Support at info@somnetics.com.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2014, 02:37 PM)Transcend Support Wrote:
(06-24-2014, 05:53 AM)rahellstern Wrote: When launching the Transcend software I get the error message in red "Device Not Connected." The password 'juniper' lets me in but there is no connected device despite the USB being plugged in. Any ideas? rah

Hi Rah,

This is the official account for Transcend Customer Support. We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your software, but it should be a simple fix. Try closing out of the software program and disconnecting your CPAP from the computer. Reattach your CPAP to the computer before you relaunch the Transcend software, then the software should be able to recognize your CPAP device. If you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service department directly (877-621-9626).

Have a great day!

-Transcend Customer Support

You can also email Transcend Customer Support at info@somnetics.com.
Nice to have someone from the company respond to our inquiries, others manufacturers should follow suit

Welcome to you both
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-24-2014, 05:53 AM)rahellstern Wrote: When launching the Transcend software I get the error message in red "Device Not Connected."  The password 'juniper' lets me in but there is no connected device despite the USB being plugged in.  Any ideas?  rah

I had the same issue on my Transcend Auto on my computer. When I would click the ? box on the software screen it showed that the Transcend was connected, but it still had the red "Cannot find device..." statement.    I was able to get it programed by installing the software on my wife's computer and it worked like a charm.  Still can't get it to work on my computer for some reason though.  i'll try reinstalling the software.  Maybe that'll fix it.

Ken
Post Reply Post Reply
If you're running Win 10, you may have to run this software in Compatibility mode. You might try XP Sp3 or Win 7.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
keylempi
(06-24-2014, 05:53 AM)rahellstern Wrote: When launching the Transcend software I get the error message in red "Device Not Connected."  The password 'juniper' lets me in but there is no connected device despite the USB being plugged in.  Any ideas?  rah

.  i'll try reinstalling the software.  Maybe that'll fix it.

Ken

Well, reinstalling the software didn't work.  I did take the drastic step of  performing a Windows 10 reset which cost me a bunch of programs and apps that had been installed.  On the bright side, once I reinstalled the Transcend software it worked like a champ!
For whatever it's worth.

Ken
Post Reply Post Reply
I had the same problem and installed a cp2103 bridge controller driver and was able to get it connected.  I still have a problem with my machine where it will only turn on intermittently.  The LED's flash correctly when it's powered and I can get into it with the software now. But it won't turn on with the button. I got it to turn on a couple times but more often than not it won't.  I bought the machine used but I was told it had never been used and the info inside it seems to verify that.  Why won't it turn on consistantly?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 7 105 4 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,678 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,041 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 963 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  Tongue retaining device with cpap question blancobonzo 1 974 02-21-2024, 07:20 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Replacement Device and Leaks jtardo 3 365 01-15-2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.