Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New member from Oz
Larger holes = more leak until the unit is no longer able to cope. you might consider a band aid loosely over the vent to change the flow.
Sleep-well
For more information explore and read the wiki or just start with the link below.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success

Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
[bias] I'm quite biased when comes to RESmart CPAPs and the iVolve masks. Get something that fits better. You have struggled with excessive vent noise and leaks, and you can be assured that some of the more mainstream offerings from Resmed and Philips might have improvements in materials and design than the stuff from China. [/end bias]

Post Reply Post Reply
Terribly sorry, but I have to agree with Sleeprider on his last statement. However, on quality of Taiwan products I differ in opinion. Skywalker Studios use THX certified amplifiers made in Taiwan. Bigwink

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate the higher technology that goes into Resmed or Philips medical equipment which I'm looking to upgrade to, hopefully sooner rather than later.
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants.... 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction - new member nathanoj 10 232 08-15-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] New Member seeking help with Resp. settings Brett C 26 1,015 06-04-2017, 10:53 PM
Last Post: ajack
Gross New Member Crustycabs 28 896 06-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Last Post: smiledog
  New member here old dude 20 5,049 05-27-2017, 12:06 PM
Last Post: VeeAyBoy
Question New Member - Just Started With APAP AndersonP 12 654 04-21-2017, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New member post looking for others with same diagnosis Dennisl27 29 1,489 04-15-2017, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  New member, first night with Airsense 10 auto - advice and questions gcritchley 17 988 03-28-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: gcritchley