Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New member having difficulty
There might be a perfecetly obvious answer to my question. Using the Sleepyhead program, I went to full screen (under the View menu). I do not know how to toggle back to the normal view. And now even when I close the program and reopen it, it opens in full screen mode, and I cannot access that upper bar menu. Neither the Esc nor the F keys do anything.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just tried that with my Windows 10 laptop; it did the same thing.

What operating system are you using?

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Win 10 laptop, same as you.
Post Reply Post Reply

SleepyHead stores a default full screen size in the registry. I've created an automated batch file to delete this entry so SleepyHead will create one more appropriate to your monitor's resolution.

Here is the link if you would like it:
SleepyHead Display Reset

Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Ran your batch file. Didn't work. Opened SH and it opened to full screen mode, and to close it, I found no option but to use the Ctrl-Alt-del combo to end task. Until this is fixed, SH is useless to me now unless I delete the program and reinstall.

I am surprised at this glitch. Only one other person so far has experienced this??
Post Reply Post Reply
The View Full-Screen toggle (F11) only serves to open and close the Navigation bar on the right side of the screen. It has the unexpected behavior of blacking out the screen sometimes, however, using the F11 function does reverse that for me. Have you tried the function key?
Post Reply Post Reply

Haven't tried the batch function yet.
Yes, tried function key 11; it didn't work.
Also, the mouse cannot successfully activate the menu bar.

Post Reply Post Reply
Tried the batch function; no go.

Uninstalled and re-installed; no fix, either.

Post Reply Post Reply
Same here. I think I am going to repost this in the software support forum. Maybe we will get more responses there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Fix is here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...et-me-quit

You'll need to edit your registry. Be very, very careful about this.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction - new member nathanoj 10 232 08-15-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] New Member seeking help with Resp. settings Brett C 26 1,015 06-04-2017, 10:53 PM
Last Post: ajack
Gross New Member Crustycabs 28 896 06-01-2017, 04:47 PM
Last Post: smiledog
  New member here old dude 20 5,049 05-27-2017, 12:06 PM
Last Post: VeeAyBoy
  Difficulty adjusting to Resmed ASV machine ckingzzzs 4 314 05-14-2017, 04:26 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Question New Member - Just Started With APAP AndersonP 12 654 04-21-2017, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Diagnosis] Aerophagia causing breathing difficulty? Cuppa 6 530 04-17-2017, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Cuppa