Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New member having difficulty
RE: New member having difficulty
There might be a perfecetly obvious answer to my question. Using the Sleepyhead program, I went to full screen (under the View menu). I do not know how to toggle back to the normal view. And now even when I close the program and reopen it, it opens in full screen mode, and I cannot access that upper bar menu. Neither the Esc nor the F keys do anything.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just tried that with my Windows 10 laptop; it did the same thing.

What operating system are you using?

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Win 10 laptop, same as you.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead stores a default full screen size in the registry. I've created an automated batch file to delete this entry so SleepyHead will create one more appropriate to your monitor's resolution.

Here is the link if you would like it:
SleepyHead Display Reset

Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ran your batch file. Didn't work. Opened SH and it opened to full screen mode, and to close it, I found no option but to use the Ctrl-Alt-del combo to end task. Until this is fixed, SH is useless to me now unless I delete the program and reinstall.

I am surprised at this glitch. Only one other person so far has experienced this??
Post Reply Post Reply
The View Full-Screen toggle (F11) only serves to open and close the Navigation bar on the right side of the screen. It has the unexpected behavior of blacking out the screen sometimes, however, using the F11 function does reverse that for me. Have you tried the function key?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Haven't tried the batch function yet.
Yes, tried function key 11; it didn't work.
Also, the mouse cannot successfully activate the menu bar.

Post Reply Post Reply
Tried the batch function; no go.

Uninstalled and re-installed; no fix, either.

Post Reply Post Reply
Same here. I think I am going to repost this in the software support forum. Maybe we will get more responses there.
Post Reply Post Reply
Fix is here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...et-me-quit

You'll need to edit your registry. Be very, very careful about this.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Difficulty Exhaling with Nasal Pillows? chill 23 10,764 03-26-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: 40plus
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 136 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Frustrated as unable to get AHI's less than 5 and have difficulty sleeping. . rltarbu 21 813 03-19-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: rltarbu
  New member from Down Under AussieBobJ 6 495 01-10-2024, 12:45 AM
Last Post: AussieBobJ
Gross Family member thinks my SA is a scam?? sleepadventurer 19 1,022 12-02-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New member, first night of Oscar data michael7 19 1,558 10-31-2023, 07:07 PM
Last Post: michael7
  New member sghalloway 11 997 10-07-2023, 02:13 PM
Last Post: sghalloway

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.