Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New member - need help with SleepyHead
New member - need help with SleepyHead
Hello, I am a new member of the board, newly diagnosed with moderate OSA. I'm trying to get SleepyHead to work on my computer, but am having a rough go of it. I'm running Windows 10. I downloaded version 1.0.0-beta-2 and it seems to install just fine. I've set up a profile in the software. I take the SD card out of my CPAP machine and lock it, put it in my laptop and click on the CPAP Importer button. A window pops up that says, "Please insert your CPAP data card." and the taskbar starts chugging. Then, another message pops up that says "No CPAP data card detected, launching file dialog." A "Find Directory" dialogue box (similar to Explorer window) pops open for me to navigate to my data card. Right now, it is the "H" drive. I have tried pointing at this root drive and also the DV6 subfolder (within the DV6 subfolder are a bunch of files with .bin extensions) The dialogue box closes and then....nothing. No screens open up. No status windows open up. If I try and navigate to daily, it says there is no data.

When the "insert your CPAP data card" window pops up, if I click on the "select folder" option, half the time, the software crashes and I get the error message "SleepyHead.exe has stopped working...A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." The other half, I point to the SD card, and same as above...no data import.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Sounds like the software would be really useful.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New member - need help with SleepyHead
I just participated in another thread with similar issues http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ata-import

It appears that the Sleepyhead software does not yet support the newest DeVilbiss model DV64 IntelliPAP2, but only the previous model DV54 IntelliPAP.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I'll take your advice from the other thread and post a comment/question on the Facebook page.

If not supported, that's a real disappointment.
Post Reply Post Reply
It appears the DV software version 3 should work with this. You may want to ask your supplier. None of the DeVilbiss machines provide a detailed flow waveform where you can see the breathing pattern, and that is one of the best features with Sleepyhead. Good luck. I'll look for your post over there.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been waiting for someone on the Sleepyheadcpap Facebook to accept my request to be a member...can't post the question about support for the newer DeVilbiss CPAPs until that happens....anyone know any of the moderators over there?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-06-2016, 11:44 PM)jumpnjoey Wrote: I've been waiting for someone on the Sleepyheadcpap Facebook to accept my request to be a member...can't post the question about support for the newer DeVilbiss CPAPs until that happens....anyone know any of the moderators over there?

I can post the question on your behalf.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new member and data from CheckMe O2 available for OSCAR AirPress 21 2,540 08-24-2020, 10:40 AM
Last Post: LE GALIBIER

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.