Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lincare: You signed it, so we can charge you whatever you owe..
RE: LincaYou signed it, so we can charge you whatever you owe..
(02-18-2015, 05:34 PM)cholo Wrote: Do they actually bill $512.00 for a full face mask??? How much do they actually get??

what they get depends on their contract with the insurance company
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-18-2015, 12:57 PM)heyheyrayray Wrote: Just wanted to let all you good people know that Lincare called today and they are refunding my money! So I guess if you want them to actually get off their butts and do the right thing you need file a Complaint with your State's Attorney general Consumer Protection Division. I asked the supervisor why this couldn't have been done by the numerous supervisors I spoke with previously, why i had to file a Complaint before they'd do the right thing and she said she didn't know why but she was going to have a meeting with all the supervisors (not holding my breath on that one).

Anyhow, thanks for everyone's help on this!
Hi heyheyrayray,
CONGRATULATIONS! That's great news.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-18-2015, 05:34 PM)cholo Wrote: Do they actually bill $512.00 for a full face mask??? How much do they actually get??
Hi cholo,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-18-2015, 12:57 PM)heyheyrayray Wrote: Just wanted to let all you good people know that Lincare called today and they are refunding my money! So I guess if you want them to actually get off their butts and do the right thing you need file a Complaint with your State's Attorney general Consumer Protection Division. I asked the supervisor why this couldn't have been done by the numerous supervisors I spoke with previously, why i had to file a Complaint before they'd do the right thing and she said she didn't know why but she was going to have a meeting with all the supervisors (not holding my breath on that one).

Anyhow, thanks for everyone's help on this!

Way-to-happyWay-to-happyWay-to-happy
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] finally got someone to listen at lincare ajwees41 2 781 10-11-2021, 06:39 PM
Last Post: ajwees41
  Apria or Lincare? anonEmouse2004 12 4,792 09-12-2018, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Problems with Lincare authorization to continue receiving supplies. PastaKitty 13 3,626 03-28-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  What Should I Watch Out for with Lincare? Melman 13 6,880 12-10-2017, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  [split] Take charge of your therapy - Heated tube Kathy123 8 1,917 08-13-2017, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  My DME says they're starting to charge a $10 (US) fee per package for shipping green wings 42 6,572 08-09-2017, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Kathy123
  Dealing with Lincare E.W. 7 2,821 01-22-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.