Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New (non-ResMed) P10 mask frame with quick-release swivel hose
New (non-ResMed) P10 mask frame with quick-release swivel hose
There is a new (to me) product listed on Amazon:  a replacement frame and hose for the AirFit P10 mask.  It's not made by ResMed and I'm not familiar with the company.

I am intrigued by the short (18 inch?) hose because it has a quick-release feature where it attaches to the frame.  It has an additional and maybe even more attractive feature in that it swivels on both the end that attaches to the frame and the other end connecting to the larger machine hose.

I'm tempted to try it, but there are no reviews and no purchases yet on the listing and it can only be returned if unused.  The frame itself where the pillow attaches and also the vent are distinctly different from the original ResMed version.

If anyone here knows anything about it or has any opinions after looking at the pictures and description, I'd sure like to hear them.  I have a pretty big box full of unused experimental CPAP equipment that I'm not too eager to add to, but the features are really appealing.  Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New (non-ResMed) P10 mask frame with quick-release swivel hose
What is the name of the product? A generic search does not show anything?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New (non-ResMed) P10 mask frame with quick-release swivel hose
It is listed on Amazon as "Replacement Short Tube Frame Assembly for Air-Fit P10,Only Frame and Short Tube Assembly, Add Quick-Release Design &Two Rotation Positions Great Value Kit Supplies by Medihealer".  I wasn't sure if it was okay to identify the item too specifically here. (Also I should correct my original post - I said no reviews and "no purchases", but Amazon of course doesn't show purchases, so ignore that remark.)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 10 16,999 Yesterday, 10:13 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Regular vs Slimline Hose for Airsense 10 Auto IIII 27 7,652 04-12-2024, 02:13 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 155 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
Question Hose volume Willw 4 285 02-26-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Willw
  Dreamwear frame sizing ahuman 3 354 02-23-2024, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Using DreamWisp Nasal Mask With ResMed AirSense 11 Avign0n323 2 410 01-31-2024, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Avign0n323
  [Equipment] ResMed S9 Elite CPAP – Climate hose problem drewb6111 2 261 01-28-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: drewb6111

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.