Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New study and machine
RE: New study and machine
Try this link to the OSCAR wiki

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...OSCAR_Help
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(09-30-2021, 05:26 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Please see the links in my signature.

Okay, I printed the directions off and will try this afternoon. I work nights.

Thanks
Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
Hope this helps.

Thanks for everyone's help.  Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
This is very obviously positional apnea resulting most likely from tucking your chin Down

The best fix is a soft cervical collar. From this to very low overnight. See the link in my signature.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Thanks, so you think my 7 year old machine is okay? I was told here, they’re only good for 5 years or so.
Post Reply Post Reply
At 7 years, 15000 blower hours you want to get a new(er) machine only because it is APPROACHING end of life. You don't want to wait to get a new machine if yours fails. Put your machine into backup status. It is delivering good therapy. Nothing wrong with it other than age.
Post Reply Post Reply
I was thinking my machine was getting tired. It doesn’t sound the same or seem to have as much pressure. 

My PCP will write me a prescription for any machine. What would you suggest? Currently using BIPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
If you're on BPAP now, consider the ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Low AHI, High RERA (Sleep Study) vs CPAP Reports Qine 5 364 10-21-2021, 08:00 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 206 200,178 10-20-2021, 03:51 AM
Last Post: RandallRLeach
  Fatigued daily. 29M. Did Resmed ApneaLink study. Said I'm fine. Should i try watchpat allistairt 8 233 10-13-2021, 08:50 PM
Last Post: allistairt
Question Sleep study results/oxygen desaturation? kbingel 4 192 10-01-2021, 07:36 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Diagnosis] Sleep Study questions 2007User 2 142 09-27-2021, 01:51 AM
Last Post: 2007User
  [Diagnosis] Sleep study at home ajwees41 4 181 09-13-2021, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Sleep study on mouth breather -- how do those nasal canulas tell you ANYTHING?!? cathyf 5 300 08-23-2021, 10:02 AM
Last Post: NelsonM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.