Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New theory
RE: New theory
Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Post Reply Post Reply
enjoy a banana for a bedtime snack and prop your head up on a few pillows before going to sleep! lol
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-12-2014, 01:03 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

WOW!

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-12-2014, 01:03 PM)surferdude2 Wrote: Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Eye greduhated frum uh Uinevtisy thet sphels werds lke thet haul tha tyhme...
Post Reply Post Reply
The hard part is not reading those sentences, it's typing the darn things. It just makes me want to say "˙ǝɥolʍ ɐ sɐ poɹʍ ǝɥʇ ʇnq 'ɟǝlʇsᴉ ʎq ɹǝʇǝʇl ʎǝʌɹǝ pǝɐɹ ʇou soǝp pᴉuɯ uɯɐnɥ ǝɥʇ ǝɐǝsnɔq sᴉ sɥᴉ┴ ˙ɯlǝqɹod ɐ ʇᴉɥʇnoʍ ʇᴉ pǝɐɹ llʇᴉs uɐɔ noʎ puɐ sǝsɯ lʇɐoʇ ɐ ǝq uɐɔ ʇǝsɹ ǝɥ┴ ˙ǝɐlɔd ʇᴉɥƃɹ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ǝq ɹǝǝʇʇl ʇɐsl puɐ ʇsᴉɹɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɥɐʇ sᴉ ƃuɥᴉʇ ʇuʇǝoɯɹdᴉ ʎulo ǝɥʇ 'ǝɹɐ poɹʍ ɐ uᴉ sɹǝǝʇʇl ǝɥʇ ɹpǝɹo ʇɥɐʍ uᴉ ɹǝɐʇʇɯ ʇ,usoǝp ʇᴉ 'ʎsᴉʇʌɹǝuᴉ∩ ǝpƃᴉɹqɐɯƆ ʇɐ ɥɔɹɐǝǝɥɔsɹ oʇ ƃᴉuɹpɔɔo∀"
Post Reply Post Reply
Man, this isn't a new theory (the title of this thread) it is a bunch of new theories and I think that they all equal mc squared.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, the turbinectomy was pretty rough - but ultimately it helped me to breathe, so it was a necessary evil.

Also, I've been sleeping with a pillow against my back (as was mentioned in another thread), and it seems to be working!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theory of Permanent Damage to Brain / Fatigue cmpman1974 2 689 03-14-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Kuutar
  Dr Barry Krakow's theory of apnea vs hypopnea vs flow limitation? JoeyWallaby 7 1,849 12-22-2019, 08:15 AM
Last Post: ApneaQuestions
  [Equipment] Theory on ResMed hour meter that causes issues. SarcasticDave94 5 1,628 11-01-2017, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  How come the CPAP world hasn't embraced the theory of interchangable parts DPerretta 5 1,909 11-16-2016, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.