Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for Guidance
Looking for Guidance
I'm about 3 months into CPAP treatment and it has helped immensely, but my numbers continue to be sporadic and not ideal. I was on an APAP range of 4 to 12 for a while, but my doc recently suggested I moved to a fixed pressure of 7. I noticed the centrals were still super high when I tried this, so I began to decrease the fixed pressure all the way to 4. I still don't have much OA, but I noticed the Hypopneas increased. Could that be resolved with higher pressure? Any other tips based on my screenshots? Is the goal to be on a fixed pressure? Or am I okay being on an APAP instead? My doc said it didn't matter. Thank you!

Side note - We have ruled out an in lab sleep study and potential ASV for now due to cost. But may explore in the future.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starting my journey to better sleep - guidance appreciated StuffyNoseDude 1 114 04-18-2024, 07:30 PM
Last Post: StuffyNoseDude
Smile Starting Out - Guidance Please apneavolt 20 913 04-18-2024, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 18 473 03-31-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: Expat31
  New APAP user looking for guidance on interpreting OSCAR Data MildOSAHighRera 8 648 03-30-2024, 05:52 PM
Last Post: MildOSAHighRera
  [Pressure] Looking for some pressure guidance lavenderlate 1 180 03-11-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Another new user needing guidance Unathletico 1 208 02-26-2024, 07:08 AM
Last Post: grubsztyl
  Brain Fog - seeking guidance in optimizing my therapy deocder 42 5,486 02-20-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: deocder

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.