Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to Apnea Board
Hi: I'm new to this board but not new to using a CPAP machine. I've been using one on and off since 2004 with a variety of different masks, none are totally successful for me.

I had to go for another sleep test recently as I needed a new machine so got the ResMed Air Sense ten and a new Resmed mask (pillows).

I have never been totally successful in using a mask and never had 8 hours sleep with one. I average about 4 - 5 hours as I throw it off during the night 'cos it bothers me.

Will do some more reading before going any further.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to apneaboard. Welcome

Please ask questions as they arise.
[Image: pBt22Od.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Teagranny, I see you use a fixed pressure of 7. Were you provided a Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP, or did you get the Autoset or Elite? It helps if your profile is specific, and it affects what we can suggest. Also, is your mask the Airfit P10 or another model?

Welcome, and best of luck with the new gear.
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi teagranny,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I know CPAP therapy can take some getting used to. Hopefully, you can make it work for you this time around.
Much success to you and hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-23-2015, 02:35 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Teagranny, I see you use a fixed pressure of 7. Were you provided a Resmed Airsense 10 CPAP, or did you get the Autoset or Elite? It helps if your profile is specific, and it affects what we can suggest. Also, is your mask the Airfit P10 or another model?

Welcome, and best of luck with the new gear.
I got a CPAP Airsense 10 Elite W/Hum
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the board and CPAP Quirkysleeper 14 296 06-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
Thumbsup [Admin Note] OpalRose is now an Apnea Board Moderator SuperSleeper 26 964 04-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Last Post: stanleydean
  [Equipment] Looking at S8 circuit board Sumwhatinterested 14 3,681 04-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Last Post: trek4ward
  Newbie to the Board ... New Machine (I hope) ... dosco 16 772 03-29-2017, 09:55 AM
Last Post: dosco
  New to Board not to Sleep Apnea Dr Bobs Patient 6 493 03-25-2017, 12:18 AM
Last Post: DrmWEaver
  New to the board and using a cpap need suggestions bigpapa7272 23 944 02-16-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Melman
Idea [Admin Note] Apnea Board Handout Flyer SuperSleeper 23 9,810 02-03-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: storywizard