Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to Apnea but need guidance
RE: New to Apnea but need guidance
All good. The Hypopneas were the majority for both nights. AHI = OA+ CA + H. H for the last night was about 3.5 per hour, but H is not shown on the event graph or in the summary list. You can change your preferences to correct this.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
When I have some time this weekend I will have to puts around with sleepyhead some more.   Last night my AHI is down to 1.9.
Post Reply Post Reply
yay!

___ Dancing ___
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea statistics question, how tightly controlled is your apnea? happydreams 23 621 03-07-2021, 09:43 PM
Last Post: happydreams
  New User - Request Guidance Garv21 6 257 01-29-2021, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Garv21
  New to Treatment- Looking for Guidance to Improve AHI bokonon 24 766 01-19-2021, 08:44 AM
Last Post: bokonon
  Can large tonsils cause sleep apnea? Would removing them prevent sleep apnea? WWu777 4 338 12-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Big Guy
  [Diagnosis] Newbie Needs Some Guidance Aviator 12 738 09-14-2020, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Aviator
  Brain Fog - seeking guidance in optimizing my therapy deocder 30 1,249 09-07-2020, 06:01 PM
Last Post: mesenteria
  Looking for guidance Userfriendly 11 520 07-13-2020, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Userfriendly

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.