Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to Apnea but need guidance
RE: New to Apnea but need guidance
All good. The Hypopneas were the majority for both nights. AHI = OA+ CA + H. H for the last night was about 3.5 per hour, but H is not shown on the event graph or in the summary list. You can change your preferences to correct this.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
When I have some time this weekend I will have to puts around with sleepyhead some more.   Last night my AHI is down to 1.9.
Post Reply Post Reply
yay!

___ Dancing ___
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie looking for guidance... Insopita 59 1,244 06-17-2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Insopita
  Are Sleep Apnea oral appliances & sleep apnea mouth pieces underrated? BC3B 30 1,621 01-25-2019, 11:23 AM
Last Post: SleepFoo
  Oximetry Chart guidance trance 15 1,211 12-26-2018, 12:49 AM
Last Post: picante
Question Hello and welcome guidance, Sleepyhead charts posted ... SteveMac 16 1,022 07-26-2018, 09:11 PM
Last Post: SteveMac
  [CPAP] Guidance required, 10+ months and no progress! antstephenson 33 3,017 07-24-2018, 03:21 PM
Last Post: antstephenson
  Newly Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and Need Guidance with reports sleepymind 8 890 02-05-2018, 09:54 AM
Last Post: sleepymind
  [Treatment] New to Forums, Looking for a bit of guidance superpowersleep 3 446 10-05-2017, 06:48 PM
Last Post: superpowersleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.