Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to CPAP -- OSCAR chart
RE: New to CPAP -- OSCAR chart
Looking at your flow limit that is very good you could try shutting off your EPR to see if that brings down your CA, your ceiling pressure is not that high for comfort with out the EPR . Looks reasonable over all. Looks like you are dealing with your leaks. I have the P10 mask also and it is a comfortable mask, if you can practice putting the tongue to front of upper teeth and to the top roof of your mouth you can also reduce leaks that way. As the P10 head band stretches over time you can also wash it in almost boiling hot water in a clean coffee mug stirring with a fork followed by a quick quench of cold tap water & it will come back to original length and I just air dry(good for 2-5 times). You can also buy a adjustable band for your P10, N30 head band is interchangeable with the P10 and same length as the blue head band.(Resmed Part #64216) and I'm still testing this combination with reasonable results.
@Fred Bonjour &  others might respond also because they have a lot experiences in pressure settings that could help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to CPAP -- OSCAR chart
(10-03-2020, 10:53 AM)Canuck 2 Wrote: Looking at your flow limit that is very good you could try shutting off your EPR to see if that brings down your CA, your ceiling pressure is not that high for comfort with out the EPR . Looks reasonable over all. Looks like you are dealing with your leaks. I have the P10 mask also and it is a comfortable mask, if you can practice putting the tongue to front of upper teeth and to the top roof of your mouth you can also reduce leaks that way. As the P10 head band stretches over time you can also wash it in almost boiling hot water in a clean coffee mug stirring with a fork followed by a quick quench of cold tap water & it will come back to original length and I just air dry(good for 2-5 times). You can also buy a adjustable band for your P10, N30 head band is interchangeable with the P10 and same length as the blue head band.(Resmed Part #64216) and I'm still testing this combination with reasonable results.
@Fred Bonjour &  others might respond also because they have a lot experiences in pressure settings that could help.

Thank you!  I may end up trying EPR off for a few days to see how it responds.  And yes, I'm very much liking the P10!  I'm glad I chose it.  I've finally gotten completely used to it and I can barely tell if it's on or off, which is great!  I actually had to reach out and touch my nose in my morning haze to see if it was still on when I got up it's so comfortable, hah!  And thank you for the head band tips, I was definitely worried about that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New to CPAP, need help with analyze OSCAR tomakl 2 117 03-24-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: tomakl
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 190 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  Sleep HQ Chart Feedback RobertGeorge 9 238 03-21-2024, 07:05 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Help needed to understand chart SteveC 0 97 03-11-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 5 487 03-09-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: phillyfan24

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.