Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New member - Self treating snoring problem
RE: New member - Self treating snoring problem
check SuperSleeper manual download link to turn on show AHI/leak and apap 90% pressure
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New member - Self treating snoring problem
Aside from a nasal bridge infection (discussed in length in my other post), I've had few issues with my machine. I'm getting the best sleep I can remember in years, and the wife is happy (No more Snoring).

I've put the AFLEX setting to 3 (the max) and go right to sleep - I don't even need the ramp feature with AFlex on this setting. The machine has been so comfortable that I think it's not even operating when I wake up (but it is, because when I take the mask off it makes the loud blowing noises.)

Couple of questions, the Average Max Pressure the machine applies is 7, the average AHI is 1.1, and it also shows I've had a few leaks (I've adjusted the mask since then and currently don't have any leaks no matter how I sleep - side, back, etc). Since I've adjusted to the machine, and adjusted the AFlex, I'm not waking in the middle of the night any longer. I guess it is hard to say if I was having any apnea issues without a study, but with the AHI so low do you think the machine is working as it should?

You guys are great and I do appreciate your help.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Member with new BiPap question Pbeth1 9 139 03-25-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,585 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Newer CPAP User, still snoring Warnick13 45 1,505 03-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Warnick13
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,354 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 906 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
Question [Symptoms] New CPAP User, Started Snoring Again heyou 30 1,597 03-02-2024, 11:00 AM
Last Post: heyou
  Are these flow limits my problem? k888 87 5,477 02-26-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: k888

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.