Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar CPAP Report
Ohmy 
Oscar CPAP Report
Dear all,
Im using this Philips Dreamstation CPAP Machine from 3 months and I had attached here my Reports. I want to know if I need to increase the pressure of the Machine in each day or any specific period of time. Im feeling comfortable with the setup now Im using. 

So please help us to find the right action for my attached reports

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar CPAP Report
The overview is fine for the supplier to know you are using your machine but to look to see what is going on you need to post a couple of nights of OSCAR graphs.  look here...

Organize your OSCAR Charts

Attaching Files
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar CPAP Report
At 5.0 to 15.0 pressure, your residual events are obstructive and hypopnea, and your 95% pressure seems to be in the 10.5-11.0 range. This suggests that you would be better treated with an increase in minimum pressure. My suggestion is to change minimum pressure to 8.0, and that should help reduce some pressure variation and move the machine closer to your therapeutic needs. I won't argue with StaceyBurke that a daily details chart would be a lot better to review, but my recommendation is not going to change.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 6 497 4 hours ago
Last Post: phillyfan24
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New to CPAP, need help with analyze OSCAR tomakl 2 117 03-24-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: tomakl
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 193 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 148 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  Only CAs on Oscar but diagnosed with OSA - 2 months CPAP and no improvement 444zane3 4 292 03-07-2024, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question [Treatment] help with oscar and CPAP settings SeanOZ 3 229 03-05-2024, 05:11 AM
Last Post: SeanOZ

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.