Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to CPAP, how long to see results?
New to CPAP, how long to see results?
TL;DR:
Still averaging an AHI of 20+ after 12 days.
ResMed AirSense 11
AirFit N20 Nasial Mask
No detected leakage.  
Suggestions?
---
Hello!

Reddit suggested I grab OSCAR and post the summary here.  Trying to figure out what I can do to help get better results.  I'm often congested due to allergies and only ever breath through one side of the nose typically.  You'll see on the overview there are four nights I took the mask off due to congestion issues.  Felt like I either couldn't exhale all of the air due to the pressure.  

Humidity is on and I often wake up feeling little drips of water in the nasial mask by the AM.

My starting AHI was 32.7 from the sleep study.  Would love any suggestions or advice.  Trying to get an apt with my sleep doc to adjust but they're booking out to mid-march right now. Probably need to find a different provider.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to CPAP, how long to see results?
Welcome to the forum.

Please post the full Oscar daily page for a typical night including the left side-bar: It has a bunch of data we need to see. Make sure you turn off the calendar and pie chart. And make sure the SD card is in the machine every night, to get the full available data.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to CPAP, how long to see results?
(01-07-2023, 08:59 PM)TonyVivaldi52 Wrote: Welcome to the forum.

Please post the full Oscar daily page for a typical night including the left side-bar: It has a bunch of data we need to see. Make sure you turn off the calendar and pie chart. And make sure the SD card is in the machine every night, to get the full available data.

Thank you.  I learned about the SD Card thing today.  Will run it the next few days and report back.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 532 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 181 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 158 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 133 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,178 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  Help interpreting Oscar results stanley61 10 474 03-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: stanley61

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.