Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] RemStar Pro Cflex SD Data software?
RemStar Pro Cflex SD Data software?
New Cpap-er since December. Feel better than I have in years. I want to view the data on my SD. SleepyHead does not show any data. The read outs I get from my provider does not show much. Any recommendations?Dont-know

Phillips Respronics RemStart Pro Cflex

Mark S. Leathers
Rolla MO.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RemStar Pro Cflex SD Data software?
Hi Mark and WELCOME! to the forum.!
I live not too far from Rola, about 40 miles, give or take.
What machine do you have? In your profile, you mention Respironics and then you mention something about Resmed.
Hang in there for more suggestions, as I don't use software.
Glad you are feeling better as you use your CPAP machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2013, 01:53 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Mark and WELCOME! to the forum.!
I live not too far from Rola, about 40 miles, give or take.
What machine do you have? In your profile, you mention Respironics and then you mention something about Resmed.
Hang in there for more suggestions, as I don't use software.
Glad you are feeling better as you use your CPAP machine.

I corrected Profile.
It is a Phillips Respironics RemStar Pro C-Flex+...
Post Reply Post Reply
Take the water tank out of your humidifier. Then look on the label on the bottom of the blower unit for something like 450 REF or 460 REF. That will tell us what model you have.

Picking the right choice from this image and telling us what it says near the display on the top of your unit could also help.

[Image: which-remstar.jpg]
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2013, 01:03 PM)markleathers Wrote: New Cpap-er since December. Feel better than I have in years. I want to view the data on my SD. SleepyHead does not show any data.

Your model number is probably something like 460P, indicating that you have what's called a Series 60 machine.

You have to download and install the Series 60 patch for SleepyHead.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, 460 model. Looking for patch now... THanks I will let you know...
Post Reply Post Reply
OK, got the patch and I can now see data. Pretty cool stuff... Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2013, 02:11 PM)archangle Wrote: Take the water tank out of your humidifier. Then look on the label on the bottom of the blower unit for something like 450 REF or 460 REF. That will tell us what model you have.

Picking the right choice from this image and telling us what it says near the display on the top of your unit could also help.

Was the "M" series another brick as well? It didn't seem to have a screen display of any sort.

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-16-2013, 10:46 PM)Ugly Wrote: Was the "M" series another brick as well? It didn't seem to have a screen display of any sort.

The M series display is under a cover. It can show AHI and leak on the non-brick models.

Just like PRS1, M series CPAP comes in two flavors of brick, and non-brick Pro and Auto. There's a brick model of bilevel in the M series plus non-brick bilevel models.

It uses a smart card and proprietary smart card reader to get more detailed data. No airflow data. Does not distinguish central from obstructive apnea.

Doesn't work with sleepyhead (yet), so you have to use the horrid Encore software.

Not a brick, but PRS1 or S9 is a quantum leap ahead.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 369 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  ReMed Airsense software/firmware Ralph436 22 1,123 01-23-2024, 11:55 AM
Last Post: george1945
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 251 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  Contec CMS50E Pulse Oximeter Software John7 0 381 11-12-2023, 09:18 AM
Last Post: John7
  [Equipment] Which 24 Hr Oximeter to buy & PC/Tablet compatible software EasySleep 0 340 11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Lowenstein Software shawsg 2 585 09-27-2023, 12:10 PM
Last Post: shawsg
  AirSense 11 Stopped Transmitting ?Related to Software Update? YankeeLaker 57 7,076 08-19-2023, 09:54 AM
Last Post: jijididit

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.