Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to Cpap [Tsarbomba's Data]
New to Cpap [Tsarbomba's Data]

Last night was first night with cpap. I was diagnosed with moderate apnea. My test came back that I stopped breaking 15.1 times an hour with a oxygen saturation level falling to 81%. Yesterday I received my ResMed Airrsense 10 auto. Figure Id uoload info. The info arround 4-6pm was me getting familiar with it. Taking mask off and trying nasal. I laid down fo bed around 9pm. Heres my results
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First night with cpap
Welcome to the forum

Not bad for a first time.
But the AutoSet (your profile should say AutoSet) needs to be optimized, the min pressure of 4 is too low for most people and you are falling into that group (the group is called adults)

Please set your min Pressure =7 and you should see an improvement.
Post Reply Post Reply
going backwards on 2nd night
Seems my "clear throat" went up a lot. I changed min pressure to 8. I turned off humidity prior to bed but got real dry I tuned it max. then go that gurgling sound in tube, so drained that twice and went to 2.

heres last nights chart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to Cpap [Tsarbomba's Data]
Let's drop EPR so EPR = off to minimize the CAI
no other changes

do note your preference for current settings or the new settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to Cpap [Tsarbomba's Data]

3rd night. Best one one yet. I noticed having pressure at 8 was a bit much. Lowered to 6. Humidity was perfect at 2 with Cool air.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] New CPAP User - Help Understanding CPAP data and Pressure Spikes Sleepin 3 157 04-12-2024, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 3 234 04-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Newbie - CPAP data review and titration empiricismandstatistics 0 111 04-03-2024, 03:08 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 187 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [CPAP] New to cpap! Just wondering if my data looks ok so far wwjkcd 1 206 03-08-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Need help with low pulse ox data/CPAP data Dan E 5 435 02-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New CPAP user - OSCAR Data Bourgi 7 718 02-04-2024, 06:51 PM
Last Post: Bourgi

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.