Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New At the Site
New At the Site
I just wanted to say Hello ! I am new at the Site and I am looking forward to gain and share knowledge dealing with my sleep Apena !
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New At the Site
Hi Sleepy Time,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You have come to the right place to gain lots of knowledge about sleep apnea.
There are lots of GREAT people here to help you along the way.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sleepy Time!
Welcome to this corner of the net.
We have free tinfoil hats by the entrance!

Smile
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
Hey, welcome to the forum. Ask for advice, be patient, but don't settle for treatment not being right and improving your symptoms. It took me five years to get all the problems ironed out, but then I'm hardheaded. I also had a doctor I should have fired long before he fired me.
Mary
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Sleepy Time.

Welcome to our forum, now yours too.
You'll find a lot of good help here.
Welcome
Bompa
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome Sleepy Time!

We hand out free coffee and popcorn to new members. Here you go:

Coffee Eat-popcorn
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,788 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Vendor whose site tracks my eligibility for new supplies under Medicare? tfield98 7 822 11-01-2021, 11:18 PM
Last Post: Homerec130
  Please look at this chart from a friend on another site: Phaleronic 2 651 09-15-2021, 06:24 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Resmed MyAir site may be offsetting dates for data Atsc3 4 1,516 07-12-2021, 10:38 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  A potential source of funding for the site Arik 3 1,202 03-03-2019, 10:05 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Problem Getting DreamMapper to Download SD Card Data from Mac OS to DreamMapper Site rr4terps 5 4,475 04-28-2018, 12:23 PM
Last Post: rr4terps
  New to Site New to CPAP. Graph info ? Schweb 30 3,777 12-20-2017, 03:52 AM
Last Post: Apnea Infant

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.