Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to Forum - Expression of gratitude
RE: New to Forum - Expression of gratitude
Very glad to hear both Swysey and Missus Cracker are getting the treatment and help they need. FLCracker, keep your powder dry LOL.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2014, 11:07 PM)Swysey Wrote: Heartfelt thanks to Super Sleeper and Zook.. and others concerned.

That reminds me - time to drop another couple of bucks on SS.
Disclaimer: The 'Advisory Member' title is a Forum thing that I cannot change. I am not a doctor and my comments are purely my opinion or quote my personal experience. Regardless of my experience other readers mileage may vary.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm a new member also and have learned much about my machine and since I am in the small group that uses a ASV machine .. where else could you learn so much ?? The free software is a must to download and use to follow what you sleep is doing.

So Thank You to Everyone !!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 349 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 226 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 728 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,628 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  [Admin Note] Forum Rules addition - Artificial Intelligence (AI) SuperSleeper 5 1,779 06-13-2023, 04:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Thank to the forum search and all those you went before. CPAP machine. quiescence at last 1 519 04-13-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Arrow [Admin Note] MASTER DIRECTORY of Apnea Board forum resources SuperSleeper 0 7,999 11-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.