Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to Forum Long Time Apnea Sufferer
New to Forum Long Time Apnea Sufferer
[/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=large]

Good afternoon, I joined the forum about a year ago and decided it is time to get my feet wet. I have been using CPAP and supplemental O2 for eight years or more. Two previous machines were Resmart but currently have a Resmart, not by choice but as a result of insurance changes which resulted in supplier changes. In exploring the forum I have become aware that CPAP users apparently can obtain useful data from the CPAP machine with the right software. I knew all along that my machines had card slots and cards but I think only once has a supplier read a card and I have been totally unaware that I may be able to access data from the machine. If anyone can share with me about software use, availability, choices etc. it will be appreciated. Also, I will inquire of my supplier about this. I would like to be more proactive in taking care of my sleep disorders and I believe this forum will be helpful.

Thank you very much.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to Forum Long Time Apnea Sufferer
Welcome Stanley!
You're in the right place.
I am not well versed with your situation but there are many others here who are.
Hang in there and know that help is on the way.

Wink
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

In my original post I listed the incorrect brand for previous machines.
My current machine is Resmart, previous machines have been

In my original post I listed the incorrect brand for previous machines.
My current machine is Resmart, previous machines have been Resmed.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi stanleydean,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It's good that you want to be pro-active about your sleep apnea.
Hang in there for answers to your questions and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Stanleydean, there is no downloadable software that is compatible with your machine. To look at the data from a Resmart you have to upload the info on your card to the 3B Medical website (3bproducts). I don't know what data is actually available from your machine but whatever there is you'll have to rely on their website to show it to you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 215 03-27-2024, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,455 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 617 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 624 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 245 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 273 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 175 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.