Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to board
RE: New to board
larrydude,
Which AirSense are you using?  Are you able to download OSCAR and post a screenshot of a night or two?
We can help. Smile
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll look into it.  I'm afraid I wasn't given much information.
Post Reply Post Reply
Find the name of your machine as shown in pic.

OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Larry, post a copy of your nightly charts from OSCAR.
You will need an SD card in your machine, The upper door on the left side , any brand 4-32GB not bigger. OSCAR will read the SD card and generate the report. Then we can begin to help and educate you.

Also get a copy of your sleep study, a full copy including all the charts and tables provided. Det a copy of your Prescription. These you need to permanently keep to demonstrate your history to whomever, especially DOT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Your story makes the steam come out of my ears. In addition to posting an Oscar chart, could you post a copy of your sleep report (assuming its yours)? Black out the personal information first.

I'm betting you can get a lot more comfortable with PAP therapy, with advice from knowledgeable people here. I've seen it happen many times. If you're under the watchful eye of your DOT, this will be especially important.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep agreed, DOT can be so much fun when dealing with them. Says a former truck driver.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Larrydude, these people can and will provide all of the help that you need to get set up and post some Oscar charts. Read the suggested information and the Wiki information as you can find time and you will soon be headed in the right direction.
Welcome to the forum and just ditch the idea of lurking, just dig in with the steps that are being recommended.
Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
OK. I have misplaced my test results and am having issues with OSCAR software, so bear with me... I am using Airsense 10. I guess my biggest problem is finding enough time during the day to keep being compliant, since quality and quantity of sleep is almost nil with the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Larry, until you can give us some basic information like settings and results on your machine, there is nothing we can do. What issues are you having with Oscar?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone! Been very busy. Working to get the information.  Please bear with me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,496 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 607 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,755 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 680 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,588 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Information [Admin Note] Apnea Board now operating under SSL encryption SuperSleeper 3 1,719 06-09-2023, 11:48 PM
  Hi…I’m new to this board Restingjess 3 970 01-22-2023, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Restingjess

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.