Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to forum
Thanks for welcoming me to your forum.  I’ve been a respiratory therapist/pulmonary technologist since 1976, taught respiratory therapy for a good portion of that time, and have personally worn CPAP since 1998 for OSA.  Looking forward to exploring your forum.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Welcome

Share your observations of the forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the Board.  As a knowledgeable tech and a user of xPAP, you should fit right in!  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome TrevorWhip! It will be great to have your knowledge here on the forum! Glad you found us.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Greetings and welcome! Hope you enjoy the family gatherings.

I admire you for your service to folks with pulmonary difficulties, and I'm sad that you "caught it" from one of the miscreants you were trying to help.  Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hi TreborWhip,
                     Be interesting to what you have to say.
Welcome to the Apneaboard forum.

Welcome
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^<
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

I am just a long term user of c.p.a.p. and therefore I have some experience in using these machines and equipment.

However, I am NOT an expert, so advice given should be taken as given in good faith only and NOT medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.   Coffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to the forum - Need help with CPAP mcparson 15 835 06-20-2018, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  [Diagnosis] New to Forum and feeling worried Momtotwins 30 1,171 05-25-2018, 06:54 AM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller
  [split] New to the forum - Need help with CPAP Conniepage 6 361 05-22-2018, 02:25 PM
  New to forum TreborWhip 1 174 05-20-2018, 12:30 PM
Last Post: foss
  New to CPAP and to the Forum HopeCPAPHelps 3 317 05-01-2018, 06:06 PM
  New to forum matthewota 9 799 03-27-2018, 09:16 AM
Last Post: gwc2795
  New to the Forum - Looking for Recomendations SleepApneaConsultant 6 737 03-27-2018, 08:53 AM
Last Post: HD Fry