Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to forum
New to forum
Thanks for welcoming me to your forum.  I’ve been a respiratory therapist/pulmonary technologist since 1976, taught respiratory therapy for a good portion of that time, and have personally worn CPAP since 1998 for OSA.  Looking forward to exploring your forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to forum
Welcome

Share your observations of the forum.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the Board.  As a knowledgeable tech and a user of xPAP, you should fit right in!  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome TrevorWhip! It will be great to have your knowledge here on the forum! Glad you found us.
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Greetings and welcome! Hope you enjoy the family gatherings.

I admire you for your service to folks with pulmonary difficulties, and I'm sad that you "caught it" from one of the miscreants you were trying to help.  Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi TreborWhip,
                     Be interesting to what you have to say.
Welcome to the Apneaboard forum.

Welcome
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 188 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 678 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,583 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  [Admin Note] Forum Rules addition - Artificial Intelligence (AI) SuperSleeper 5 1,740 06-13-2023, 04:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Thank to the forum search and all those you went before. CPAP machine. quiescence at last 1 498 04-13-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Arrow [Admin Note] MASTER DIRECTORY of Apnea Board forum resources SuperSleeper 0 7,704 11-04-2022, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.