Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to forum and losing battle with CPAP
Many thanks to both of you. What you both say makes good sense and helps me to understand the possibilities. I have Complex SA and from inside of me I would say that most of my events are due to Central. I often stop breathing when I am up and awake and sitting doing something.. computer work especially it happens..

From what I am hearing sounds like most of the machines available to us are very good but through my eyes none are worth a hill of beans when not set up correctly.. This is why I am here on the board and what I hope to attain from this interaction.. Thank you...
Post Reply Post Reply
If the VPAP Auto is not successfully treating your central sleep apnea then you need to talk to a good sleep doctor about getting an ASV machine.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree completely and believe I will do just that.. thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  losing weight and pressures Walla Walla 13 268 10-20-2017, 10:42 AM
Last Post: I_will_never_sleep_again
  New to the Forum - Looking for Recomendations SleepApneaConsultant 5 279 09-14-2017, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Cpapian
  New to forum matthewota 7 225 08-29-2017, 05:46 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  New to forum have a question Teddysjam 8 346 07-22-2017, 12:19 AM
Last Post: sonicboom
  I'm loosing the battle DannyG 7 479 07-10-2017, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to forum, and have a couple questions skysnake 4 365 06-27-2017, 08:36 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Issue with the forum software TASmart 6 450 05-15-2017, 08:40 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing