Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to forum and to data analysis
RE: New to forum and to data analysis
She has been getting used to the new Pillows mask and leaks are way down. I continued to see many Hypopneas With the CA's not being too high I went ahead and set the max pressure to 9.2, the min is still at 8.4 . Also turned off the ramp. She has been this way for a few days. CA's have not gone up that I can see. The overall AHI is staying lower now. Certainly could be that a lower max is better.
Also, you may remember her original sleep study had a low oxygen report. I purchased a CMS50F and ran it a couple of nights. I included a document with the basic report. It looks pretty good, so I don't think we need to worry about oxygen levels.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.docx   Oximeter report.docx (Size: 90.66 KB / Downloads: 2)
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Last night shows how the CA's continue to be sporadic. I am still of the believe that an AVS machine will be the overall solution for her. I'm hoping that we can let the current machine give us some good reports on what is happening at various settings. I will bring the max pressure down to 8.8 and see what we get over a few days at that level. We then can go down in pressure min and max to 8.2 and give that a try for a while. That would be following the suggestion that pillows normally do well with a little less pressure than the nasal. I do appreciate the help everyone is providing. I'm wanting to go into this next sleep study with information that shows (we already tried that). And the reports show that this machine can't solve all the issues.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
A2wheelerte, as your in Colorado are you at altitude ? And was the sleep study at altitude as altitude can cause CA’s
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, we are at 7500  ft. That is one reason I got the oximeter so we could get some accurate measurements in her own bed. We will be pointing out the altitude for the sleep study. The sleep study will be done in town - about 6100 ft, and things do act a little weird at this higher altitude.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new user, a thank you to the forum members j845125 3 147 11-13-2020, 09:36 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  New in this forum. [Snowy2020] Need help to understand the graphs and adjust therapy Snowy2020 63 1,675 11-06-2020, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] New to the Forum - Please help Review OSCAR chart SinoAngTatayMo 20 492 10-31-2020, 11:47 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Need help please..New to forum jackleuz 7 123 10-26-2020, 10:57 AM
Last Post: jackleuz
  [split]AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave Analysis Request Bolsen 31 981 10-16-2020, 12:48 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Requesting Sleep Report Analysis & Second Opinions omariumprime 31 799 10-10-2020, 01:32 AM
Last Post: omariumprime
  New to the forum here's my story BillHD28 19 349 10-09-2020, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.