Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to forum and to data analysis
RE: New to forum and to data analysis
Yes, I have been trying to note the comfort level for each nights report so I can look back when I compare changes. The Dec 11 night she did not sleep well but at least she wore it all night as the pressure was not too high initially. But based on her response and the data and comments from Sleeprider a while back. I changed to 8.0 both min and max. and that report is attached. much better Oscar report and she slept much better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I think we saw a sensitivity to changing pressures and of course EPR is a non-starter. Thanks for posting that fixed pressure chart, I'm feeling better about that than December 11.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The next couple of days(or nights) look much better and she slept comfortably. She noted that she really slept good Dec 14. The Dec 14 was in Kansas but the elevation was still around 1000 ft.

Post Reply Post Reply
so we get home back at 7500 ft. I left the pressure at 8.0 to see how it would go. The first night Dec 15, her mask was slipping and not adjusted properly. She did not sleep well. Dec 16, She slept better but not so well. Dec 17, I bumped up the pressure to 8.2 and she slept much better.

Post Reply Post Reply
Well alright, the recently posted OSCAR nasties are down, "tolerable" or better I suppose. And take every positive piece of progress and hold tight. Sorry don't have deep analysis. It either looks good OK or nasty. Try for good accept OK and fight against the nasty ones.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That looks much better at 8.2. Good choice! I hope it continues. The inconsistency of results is very frustrating, but the important thing is that she feels well and the therapy is functional.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
She continues to wake up sometime in the night and the second session is full of CA's. I am going to produce a couple of reports that show her 1st session numbers over time (using the overview report) and they also show with all sessions each evening. It is the CA activity early in the morning that would be nice to find a solution for. We will stick with 8.2 for now and gather more data see how the session 1 and session 2 compares.

I added the Dec 17 with all sessions. The earlier Dec 17 was for the just the 1st session of that night. Still better with 8.2

Post Reply Post Reply
OK copy and we're we'll assist however we can.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Oscar Help - Analysis after 3 Weeks, Improvements! ef8mk 7 326 03-24-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: ef8mk
  New and in Need OSCAR Analysis Well Marbled 1 65 1,427 03-23-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Newbie kindly asking for OSCAR analysis ash630 5 206 03-20-2024, 02:08 PM
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 273 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Help with Oscar Analysis SleepyinMD 0 148 03-07-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: SleepyinMD
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 190 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
  Screenshot analysis yankees123 10 371 01-31-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: yankees123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.