Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

data card
data card
Hi. I've read a lot of the data card info for the Resmed S10. But, help! I now have Kaiser, and they can't download info. from previous DME . I know I can buy an SD card, but will it record all the details and info my sleep doc needs, or just the basics? He needs everything. thanks, Pam ( of course, DME wants Kaiser to call resmed, but really hard to get hold of) so easier if I just do this on my own as above?  Cool???
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: data card
If you're using the Autoset 10 then, Yes, it will record the necessary data. Any SD card 2Gb or larger will work.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought an SDHD card from the store because I was told by the respiratory therapist that set me up with my ResMed Airsense 10 said any SD card would work. Now, I read on ResMed's site that the card I have won't work? Anyone try using one and does it work? I've never tried to download data before and just started therapy about a week ago. MyAir is so generic and doesn't really tell me very much. 

Thanks!

Jen
Post Reply Post Reply
As far as I know, any SDHC card will work in the Resmed AirSense machines. It's almost impossible to find the old 2GB SD cards any more, and I'm using a generic 8GB SDHC card quite successfully.
Post Reply Post Reply
Use SleepyHead Jen, it's awesome.
All companies do it. ResMed is just saying they only tested it with their SD card. If you plugged it in it's working.

See my Sig for details on SleepyHead. Much better= than my air

Pay attention to the section on organization
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2017, 09:13 PM)SedonaDreaming Wrote: I bought an SDHD card from the store because I was told by the respiratory therapist that set me up with my ResMed Airsense 10 said any SD card would work. Now, I read on ResMed's site that the card I have won't work? Anyone try using one and does it work? I've never tried to download data before and just started therapy about a week ago. MyAir is so generic and doesn't really tell me very much.
I tried two of the Resmed cards and both fell apart in a month or two after which the DME claimed they were out of them.  I've had a Toshiba 16 gigabyte wifi enabled SD card in my machine for a few years now with no problems.
Resmed claims you need to use their special cards for fire safety.  Colour me skeptical (and Canadian given the way I spell "colour").
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi All,

I called Resmed and before getting to the right person, I was speaking to a drone. I asked a simple question about the little slot under the SD card slot and they had no idea what is was for.

3 transfers later I was told its for the doctors only and please dont try to do this yourself.

I then asked about the SD card since I didnt get one with my machine and would they send me one.

You would have thought I was an escaped criminal from the planet REDMED 3 with the response I received. I needed a drink after the call. LOL . I was grilled for 5 mins.

By the way they have no clue about Sleeyphead software .

Amazon here I come.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 503 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 670 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 467 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 723 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 921 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.