Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to the Resmed s9
Rainbow 
New to the Resmed s9
Hi all

I'm loving my new S9 my old machine never helped me I complained for 5 years finally went in and told them to test it for longer the 2 minutes they did my pressure dropped from 11 to 8 in less then 20 minutes of use now I know why I always found my mask on the floor

Anyways I have a few questions

I've been reading that Sleepy head seems to be preferred software to view my stats .. my S9 is temp because they don't agree with my new sleep study I went from 11 to a 4 I was great

So they put me on a s9 auto set pressure 4 to 11 for 3 weeks then they will evaluate before I get my brand new s 10

I would like to check out my graphs and stuff but I'm afraid of losing the data on card if I look at data on the card in my sd card will the doctor still be able to read it ? Or does it clear the card?

Secondly I am a mac user what is best software to use for a mac

My old machine never did any of this neat stuff

Thanks
Mike and it's great seeing I'm not alone in this
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to the Resmed s9
You can review the data on your card without fear of it losing anything. Just for double-safety, you can slide the "lock" switch on the card before putting it in the computer, then "unlock" it before putting it back into the S9.

But even if you for some reason decided to format the card, once you put it back into the S9 it will re-populate it with all the important stuff.

Good luck with the S9. I like mine a lot.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome to the board! Glad you like the s9, I love mine!
Post Reply Post Reply
I went from an S8 to my S9 and was a very happy camper. Welcome to the forum.

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-27-2015, 08:54 PM)themagicianxx Wrote: I've been reading that Sleepy head seems to be preferred software to view my stats ..

Secondly I am a mac user what is best software to use for a mac

I personally use the ResScan software on my Win7 laptop. With a Mac, Sleepyhead is the only option.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi themagicianxx,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It's good to hear that you got an S9, I hope you like it, I really like mine.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAp therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.