Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to the board, not CPAP.
RE: New to the board, not CPAP.
The second is much more telling. That is a sleep disturbance. Prior too note the amplitude of the breathing is diminished compared to the breathing that follows the event. Also note that the after breathing is very slightly diminishing.

Inter}station is you were not getting enough air changed position, an arousal, then held your breath and resumed with deeper breathing.
Post Reply Post Reply
I do move a lot in my sleep according to my girlfriend...sometimes I move so much I even wake up with all my sheets on the floor ?. 

My girlfriend was telling my yesterday that she seems my chin almost down to my chest when I sleep on my back...looks very akward according to her.
Post Reply Post Reply
let me know if you guys require some more graphs..
Post Reply Post Reply
bumpp..
Post Reply Post Reply
We can look at any segments that you want to have interpreted. In this section we see a relatively low inspiratory volume and the expiration seems to have nearly disappeared, and it ends in an arousal with large volume recovery breathing ad a CA. Full recovery by 01:50:40.I would guess that you probably found a way to exhale below the mask and that accounts for the pattern up to 01:30:00.  As Fred suggested this is an arousal and a short duration apnea.  It is important only in the fact sleep was disrupted.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=23163]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
ordered a cervical collar from amazon. my neck is 17 inches wide and 4 inches high so i ordered a 4 inch one size fits all soft collar from amazon see if it helps...gonna try it with no pillows.

not gonna lie i woke up today and been tired all freaking day im tired of this
Post Reply Post Reply
Minimizing arousals is the main objective, and taking out pressure variation may help. Set pressure to minimum 16, Maximum 16 EPR 3 and let's see if that helps move the mark. I'd like to try a lower pressure but as I recall we get OA. In bilevel terms your pressure is currently 16/13 to 20/17. With pressure this high, you can easily justify the Vauto.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
will do this tonight and have graphs up tomorrow thanks guys!
Post Reply Post Reply
As requested put me pressure to 16 completely. I was able to sleep 11 hours somehow. And I wasnt as tired as I usually am last nigh.

Let me know which whats next guys!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
This confirms you are sensitive to pressure changes in the auto algorithm. The AHI is excellent, and if you are comfortable with this fixed pressure approach, we should continue using this setting for a while before making changes.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,321 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 485 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,655 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 643 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,543 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Information [Admin Note] Apnea Board now operating under SSL encryption SuperSleeper 3 1,685 06-09-2023, 11:48 PM
  Hi…I’m new to this board Restingjess 3 945 01-22-2023, 07:50 AM
Last Post: Restingjess

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.