Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New to this forum and new CPAP/APAP user
Thumbsup 
Just thought I'd say a quick hello out there to the fellow hose heads as we are known as according to the welcome PM I received from Bompa (thank you).

I found the forum when looking for software for my new machine as being a bit of a geek, I like to look at charts and data and confuse myself with information overload. Grin

I came to being diagnosed with sleep apnea after a near fatal motorbike accident where the bike was terminal, the 4WD I hit head on sustained minor damage and I sustained major damage.

Its been a long road to recovery and still not quite there, but to the credit of the hospital they have done extensive testing and sleep apnea was diagnosed as a possible cause of the accident, that is I fell asleep on the bike.

From the 3 nights so far I have spent on a machine, I have to say it is great not be tired anymore during the day. What I thought was normal was actually quite bad.

I look forward to reading through the forums fr or information, advice and guidance. I do have some immediate questions which don't seem to be covered from the searches I have done so far, but will go to the appropriate areas for those.

Thanks everyone in advance.ThanksSleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome, ThatOtherGuy, good news that you are recovering from your accident and that you have found the problem, now you start your long journey on CPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone know of a similar forum for hearing issues? stanleydean 8 1,244 10-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Last Post: quip
Exclaimation [How to]  User Names Not to Use PollCat 16 4,633 08-06-2014, 04:56 PM
Last Post: ThatOtherGuy
  I am Back (Moved to Off-Topic Forum) Schnauzers 5 1 1,325 11-16-2012, 12:32 AM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  How many forum posters does it take to change a light bulb? Cutter 12 4,762 11-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Ok, I Was Checking Out Another Forum Schnauzers 5 6 2,480 07-18-2012, 06:59 AM
Last Post: kitley
Sad SERVER ISSUE: FORUM LOST ONE DAY's POSTS... please read. SuperSleeper 33 9,680 07-07-2012, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Cool I'm back (Moved to Off-Topic Forum) Moe 5 2,503 05-18-2012, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Dreamcatcher