Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New toy
Wife scored this during Amazon's 'black friday' sale.

[Image: amazon_echo.jpg]

It's fun. sounds good. Hooked it up to my calendar, iHeartRadio and can play my music through it. I don't have any lights hooked up to it yet but I have my eye on the Cree bulbs at Homer Depot. Replace the failing X10 crud that is now 10+ years old.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Cool. I recently bought a Aeon Labs Z-Wave USB Stick and will run it out of my linux DVR which is always on anyway so I avoid a separate hub. As I learn this tech I will add Star Trek voice commands so I will no longer tire myself out pushing the clicker buttons. Oh-jeez
I use my PAP machine nightly and I feel great!
Updated: Philips Respironics System One (60 Series)
RemStar BiPAP Auto with Bi-FlexModel 760P -
Rise Time x3 Fixed Bi-Level EPAP 9.0 IPAP 11.5 (cmH2O)
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-17-2015, 06:47 PM)AlanE Wrote: Wife scored this during Amazon's 'black friday' sale.

Bwhahahaha the cloud is now monitoring your every sound ............
Shhh
Dielaughing
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
Post Reply Post Reply

I was watching the Prime sale, but never saw a deal that really knocked me over. If that was bigger than Black Friday, as they claimed, I guess I can skip that too.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on your score! I was going to try and remember to watch that sale. It looks like I missed it....
Regards;
Lex Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
A lot of talk about how Amazon's big day on the 15th was a flop... a lot of people expected better deals that what was offered. I'm not doing as much Amazon stuff lately, and we quit our Prime membership also. We mostly got it for the free streaming movies and stuff, but it seems like they hardly ever got anything new or worthwhile lately. So, now we only have antennae TV, and get about 6-10 channels from the Quad Cities to the west of us, depending upon how many leaves are on the neighbour’s huge tree to the west... if that ever falls down in a storm, I have no doubt we'll get about 16 channels or so. For now, no satellite, no cable, no NetFlix and no Amazon Prime. TV is much a waste of time for me anyway. A distraction I don't need, and besides, the Interwebz are more fun anyway. Grin
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

(07-17-2015, 08:10 PM)MobileBasset Wrote: Bwhahahaha the cloud is now monitoring your every sound ............
Shhh
Dielaughing

Sigh - Big Brother is everywhere now. In our cell phones, cars, CPAP machines and now in our living rooms. Too-funny

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats on your score! I hope you love it as much as I love mine. I've had mine since Last November I think. I've been in heaven since they finally added Audible to it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-18-2015, 07:56 AM)Mosquitobait Wrote: Congrats on your score! I hope you love it as much as I love mine. I've had mine since Last November I think. I've been in heaven since they finally added Audible to it.

How do you use it? What makes you love it?
if you can't decide then you don't have enough data.
Post Reply Post Reply

(07-17-2015, 10:24 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: A lot of talk about how Amazon's big day on the 15th was a flop... a lot of people expected better deals that what was offered.

It was mostly junk. Like what was left over after a -garage|tag|yard|rummage|flea market|freecycle come get it or it goes in the trash - sale.

Post Reply Post Reply