Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New user
RE: New user
That is correct. I is a simple change from the current setting of 11.0 to 9.0 and select. If you find that makes you less comfortable, it is easy to undo. Normally we don't advocate reducing pressure, but without sleep there is no benefit. Let's get you on the path to effective treatment.

On #Sleepyhead the option to select is the left option to install. Once you click either the Jedimark or Sleepfiles server, you will be prompted to "open" the file. This is an installer, and the process is for the most part automatic. When completed you will be prompted to complete a profile, most of which is optional, but you need to provide a user name. You can use Laying Awake or your real name. Once that is complete, you can upload your data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Sleeprider. I have set my machine back to 9 and will give it a try.

I will also try to get into sleepyhead
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: sleepyhead help
(03-19-2017, 04:29 PM)Laying awake Wrote: I would need help with getting sleepyhead software. I am very computer illiterate. I clicked on the link and 3 options come up and I have no idea where to go from there or even which option to pick.

Since you have Windows 10, go here: https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

Click on the leftmost option labeled WinXP/Vista/7/8/10. A box will pop with the choice to save the file or cancel. Click save file and the software will download to your browser. It usually only takes a second or two. If you are using Firefox you will see a solid blue arrow on the upper right hand corner of the screen. Click that arrow and a box will open just under it that reads SleepyHeadwith some additional description of the file name. Click that and the SleepyHead setup dialog box will open. Click next and it will show you where the program will be installed. There is no need to change that, just click next again. You will get a Select components box, click next again. In the next box click I accept the license and next, in the next box click next again, You will then see a box that reads "ready to Install. Click install. You will then see a green bar showing the installation progress. When it's complete click "finish" and it will be installed. You will then need to set up you profile per the instructions found here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

If you have additional questions or problems please post them. If you are using a browser other than Firefox the process to access the downloaded file may be different.
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I'm in. A lot of information in there.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 year CPAP user, new system and new mask and 1st time Oscar user armandxp 2 1,129 01-26-2021, 05:44 PM
Last Post: armandxp
  Long Time User...First Time 'Advanced Detail' User DerekN 25 10,213 08-11-2013, 04:59 AM
Last Post: sleepyhead2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.