Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New user. Am I sleeping with the device correctly?
RE: New user. Am I sleeping with the device correctly?
Thanks for the tips! I am very glad that there are helpful people who are ready to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Decided to put the result for the last 2 nights I spent with a humidifier . I think everything is fine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mask on all night and hardly any leaks—bravo! Plus your AHI continues to be very good. You are doing wonders for your future health!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi andray,
It looks like you are doing pretty good, your AHI suggests you are well treated... but how do you feel when you wake in the morning?

The one thing I see on your graphs are the few Clear Airways that pop up.  They aren’t that plentiful to worry about, but if you want to clean that up a bit, then try resetting your EPR to 2 and possibly 1 in time.  

Good luck and hope things continue to improve.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your advice. Epr will change to 1. should I relieve the pressure of 4cmH2O minimum and maximum 15cmH2O?Feel good. Less tired during the day
Post Reply Post Reply
I think for now leave your settings as is. See how the change in EPR affects you before making any pressure adjustments.

The only thing you may want to consider is the ramp starting at 4. I personally would turn it off, but if you feel better with using ramp, turn it up to start at 6cm ramping up to your minimum pressure of 8.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-13-2019, 01:03 PM)OpalRose Wrote: I think for now leave your settings as is.  See how the change in EPR affects you before making any pressure adjustments.

The only thing you may want to consider is the ramp starting at 4.  I personally would turn it off, but if you feel better with using ramp, turn it up to start at 6cm ramping up to your minimum pressure of 8.

Tried to make EPR 1 and 2 . Everything is basically fine.But there was a little dryness in my mouth when I woke up. Maybe it's not related to EPR . Applying data. Perhaps of them will that the understandable. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
The dry mouth is probably due to mouth breathing. It appears that you do this more some nights than others. Any idea what accounts for the variation?
Post Reply Post Reply
Perhaps this is due to air humidity! Showers rained in Moscow all month. Three days as dry. I did not change the settings on the humidifier. Perhaps the reason is this?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello again all.
Two months have passed since I use the cpap device, configured according to your recommendations.
To get a conclusion before a nose surgery, I was able to find a grammatical doctor of samnology in Moscow! He said that everything was set up correctly, but slightly reduced the upper pressure. Now the settings are as follows. My results are very good. AHI did not exceed 1.5 during this time. Average AHI 0.5.
I want to thank you for your advice and support. You are best!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 5 214 03-21-2024, 12:52 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Side sleeping and shoulder pain SCgargoyle 9 986 03-19-2024, 04:51 PM
Last Post: skcampbell2
  Frustrated as unable to get AHI's less than 5 and have difficulty sleeping. . rltarbu 21 825 03-19-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: rltarbu
  Fixed Sleeping Position the entire night? Unkikonki 7 209 03-15-2024, 07:57 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  ResMed 10 Card-to-Cloud: no cellular device NelsonM 20 3,051 03-14-2024, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Still Only Sleeping 4-5 Hours Most Nights AustinSV 5 254 03-12-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Tongue retaining device with cpap question blancobonzo 1 975 02-21-2024, 07:20 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.