Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New user from Germoney, Ardennes
New user from Germoney, Ardennes
Hi there,
I have no experience with forums, with sleep apnea or treatment.
After a night when I thought I was going to die, I was discovered for this club too.
245 pauses in breathing, <65% O2 was my ticket
I thought the doc was a clairvoyant when he told me about the very familiar symptoms, headaches, etc.
A friend then gave me the optimism with which I appear here - you can do something.

I much prefer to tell about my Africa aid project, about my 4x4 trips and countless Sahara trips by motorcycle.
My friend said you can do it all again with more joy. . .

That is why I come to you with optimism to get to know you and to share in your knowledge and experiences.
I would like to pass this on to others here.

I got an (APAP) ResMed Prisma 20a and an Airfit N30, so from now on I will spend my nights with it.

I am currently interested in the PrismaTS app for reading out the memory card.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New user from Germoney, Ardennes
(01-12-2021, 12:04 PM)sqout Wrote: I am currently interested in the PrismaTS app for reading out the memory card.

Hello sqout,
Welcome to Apnea Board!

We do have software available for the Prisma TS machines in the Private Files and Links Forum.  Hope this helps.  Smile

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 year CPAP user, new system and new mask and 1st time Oscar user armandxp 2 1,109 01-26-2021, 05:44 PM
Last Post: armandxp
  Long Time User...First Time 'Advanced Detail' User DerekN 25 10,156 08-11-2013, 04:59 AM
Last Post: sleepyhead2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.