Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New user question
Hi I have been using nasal pillow mask and really like it. Was doing fine but now I need to get full face mask as am having to many episodes happening. Worked well for a couple of months so am surprised things changed and now not as well controlled. Wondering also where to start when trying to choose one. I am from Canada but winter in Florida. I am covered at home with insurance to get a mask. Thank goodness. Wish I could buy one in states as a lot cheaper here.
Post Reply Post Reply
Look up your local DME in Florida and stop by. I would bet you could try on several mask and find what you want. If at first you do not succeed keep trying another DME.

Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-05-2017, 06:08 PM)TimsBarb Wrote: Hi I have been using nasal pillow mask and really like it. Was doing fine but now I need to get full face mask as am having to many episodes happening. Worked well for a couple of months so am surprised things changed and now not as well controlled. Wondering also where to start when trying to choose one. I am from Canada but winter in Florida. I am covered at home with insurance to get a mask. Thank goodness. Wish I could buy one in states as a lot cheaper here.

If you have leaks, there might be a solution. If it is events without leaks, you don't need a mask change.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] New CPAP user (almost) [equipment questions] CZOscar 11 369 10-19-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: CZOscar
  BiPAP Induced Central Apneas for New User (help)? STB123 30 804 10-19-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: STB123
  Sleepyhead Results (New User) jrdnduvall 13 385 10-15-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: jrdnduvall
Question [Pressure] New CPAP user. Need some advice. streetwolf 56 1,569 10-13-2017, 09:00 AM
Last Post: streetwolf
  New User - Swallowing air (Aerophagia) Carobu 34 1,074 10-12-2017, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  new user question michael1960 10 741 10-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Last Post: BillF
  New User [need help with my data] Recurve 45 1,662 10-03-2017, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Recurve