Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New user question
Hi I have been using nasal pillow mask and really like it. Was doing fine but now I need to get full face mask as am having to many episodes happening. Worked well for a couple of months so am surprised things changed and now not as well controlled. Wondering also where to start when trying to choose one. I am from Canada but winter in Florida. I am covered at home with insurance to get a mask. Thank goodness. Wish I could buy one in states as a lot cheaper here.
Post Reply Post Reply
Look up your local DME in Florida and stop by. I would bet you could try on several mask and find what you want. If at first you do not succeed keep trying another DME.

Sleep-well
For more information explore and read the wiki or just start with the link below.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success

Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-05-2017, 06:08 PM)TimsBarb Wrote: Hi I have been using nasal pillow mask and really like it. Was doing fine but now I need to get full face mask as am having to many episodes happening. Worked well for a couple of months so am surprised things changed and now not as well controlled. Wondering also where to start when trying to choose one. I am from Canada but winter in Florida. I am covered at home with insurance to get a mask. Thank goodness. Wish I could buy one in states as a lot cheaper here.

If you have leaks, there might be a solution. If it is events without leaks, you don't need a mask change.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Help. Old CPAP user coming back, Oxygen needed? mogulman 2 140 08-15-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: mogulman
  please advise new user oxi graph netmouser 2 73 08-15-2017, 10:37 AM
Last Post: netmouser
  New CPAP user needs a bit of help Donkey Farm 17 434 08-10-2017, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Thumb Sucking and CPAP user lazurm 18 885 07-29-2017, 05:07 PM
Last Post: lazurm
  Future BiPAP user.. Which machine to ask for? Herb 118 5,075 07-27-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Air mini user? Reviews? christian4870 2 296 07-13-2017, 02:26 AM
Last Post: christian4870
  Totally New CPAP User - CLUELESS Theilluminator 10 574 07-09-2017, 10:49 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last