Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newb question
Newb question
Hey everyone,

So I've spent three nights with my cpap and have never felt better, only thing i'm questioning in a curious way is that my events per hour has been the exact same (4.9) all three nights. Is that normal? Thought they may change a little up or down.

Have a great day

Cheers
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newb question
It is helpful to download Sleepyhead and look at your nightly data. Your machine is supported in the latest version, 0.9.8.1-testing.

Here is the link:
http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH/index.html?TestingVersions

Good Luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
naw, just coincidence. keep up the good work.
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply
The only common problem we hear about is machines getting stuck on "0" until they are reset. Probably a coincidence. Get the software and ensure the events are happening at different times.

If you are looking at the exact same data on different nights, THAT would indicate a problem. As would a few more nights with your same results.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 231 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Another Newb Help/Oscar Post Gathermewool 9 16,442 02-03-2023, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Gathermewool
  Newb with Questions itchy365 15 1,719 04-04-2020, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 2,425 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  Another Newb... First Night DreamBreather 16 2,513 03-23-2018, 12:58 PM
Last Post: DreamBreather
  newb w resmed auto10 Justbreath 11 2,176 12-28-2017, 04:14 AM
Last Post: ajack
  Newb looking for support Emolpi123 13 2,667 11-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.