Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie. Airsense 11 SD card
RE: Newbie. Airsense 11 SD card
Thanks all

Got an SD card yesterday. This morning plugged in and am reviewing data. I'm still reviewing and learning.

2 times now when i shut of the machine to wake up, the display shows the hours properly (last night 5:52) but the resmed does not (showed :17 last night). The data confirms what the machine says

Still playing around with the graphs etc.

Thanks for the auto ramp. I did that because the initial pressure was triggering more anxiety. Figured I would ease up on it to help me adjust. I can try to put it back to auto, see what happens, now that i'm getting used to it.

Thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2022, 11:40 AM)DeputyDawgAtl Wrote: Btw my Dr had them pre-program my pressure (8-18) so there is no way that I can change it for now I suspect.  
Thanks

Yes, you can adjust your pressure if needed, but I wouldn't do that just yet.  Wait until we see some data from your machine.

Sleep with the SD card in your machine for a full night and then post your data here.

Use the Organization link in my signature line to guide you.  After organizing the chart from the daily page, use the F12 key to take a screenshot and then use the Attachment Feature to post your chart here.

Order a Clinicians manual here at this link.  

https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, still playing around

I know I can zoom into a time slot which is cool. But cant figure out how to unzoom.

What you mentioned about pressing F12 = sounds like a windows feature. I"m on a mac (seeing subtle differences as alway)

There is a help section that talks about some of the graphs but not all. Is there any place to get details on the graphs etc

Only 1 night sleep. Bummer I didnt know about this before. Would have been interesting to see my first weeks worth - they were bad. Seeing the improvement might have helped me adjust better.

Thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply
Unlike its predecessors, the S9 ans A10 that had a Date & Time setting, the AS11 uses a timezone setting. What is your AS11 set to? A Resmed's day runs from noon to noon. This is done since most users go to bed on the evening of one day and awake the morning the next. Using a noon to noon day, allows all data to be kept together as a "sleep" day. If you use your CPAP through its noon hour, part of your data will be on one day and the remainder will be recorded on the next day.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2022, 07:38 AM)DeputyDawgAtl Wrote: What you mentioned about pressing F12 = sounds like a windows feature.  I"m on a mac (seeing subtle differences as alway)

There is a help section that talks about some of the graphs but not all.  Is there any place to get details on the graphs etc

On a Mac, try using Fn+F12

Hopefully, The Guide can answer some questions on graphs.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._The_Guide
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I mentioned the screenshot step in my post above, http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid441278
Under your question, "Btw  i hear about SleepHQ and Oscar - are they the same?  should I use one over the other or both?"
(04-02-2022, 10:32 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: . . . To take a screenshot in OSCAR, a Mac user would use the Fn+F12 key to take a screenshot (everybody else just uses the F12 key).
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sleephq is cloud based and will be moving to a fee structure to cover bandwidth and storage. It main benefit IMHO is for those without a PC.

Keep using OSCAR, it is solid, been around a while and doesn't even accept donations (except for the data we need, and that data never leaves our hands)
Post Reply Post Reply
Did you get a response about the card to buy for Airsens 11. I would like to track data but not sure about card reader etc?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Tinkypinky! - Welcome
Any size SDHC card will work on an AS11. Since it probably won't use anything over 4 GB (good luck finding one that small nowadays), the cheapest you can find will be fine. All new cards come formatted, but if you have an old card, format it to a FAT32 prior to use. This is especially true if it is coming out of another CPAP.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the info! Sounds like it will be challenging finding the SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 637 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 492 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question Newbie to CPAP but going to use OSCAR Jimmy Lotus 4 710 08-31-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar Newbie looking for help weldon123 6 1,025 08-24-2023, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Nehpets
  Oscar newbie here needtobreath 2 438 08-23-2023, 06:40 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 642 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar cannot read card - card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 3 550 08-21-2023, 01:02 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.