Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie Questions about SleepyHead App and ResMed APAP machine
Newbie Questions about SleepyHead App and ResMed APAP machine
This is the second night that I used the APAP machine. My machine is ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet. It indicated that my AHI were 7.6 and 5.9, however the SleepyHead indicated that AHI were 1.2 and 0.34. My first question is: Why they are such a big difference?

My second question is why I am not able to get the chart of flow rate, pressure,Event Flags, Leak Rate etc. on Sleepyhead? The daily screen it shows only show the picture of a sheep on the middle screen. The SleepyHead version is 1.0.0-beta-2. The essentials is set in plus. My SD card is set at unlocked position during upload to SleepyHead. I am running windows 10 in my computer.

Thanks for your assistance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newbie Questions about SleepyHead App and ResMed APAP machine
G'day STRVYS. Welcome to Apnea Board.

Second question first - you probably have the graphs switched off - if so there will be a message to this effect at the centre bottom of the screen. Turn them on using the "Graphs" button near the bottom right of the screen.

Once you have them turned on check the session information at the bottom left of the screen - it may be that SleepyHead is only reporting part of your night's sleep - make sure all sessions are turned on using the red/green buttons right at the bottom.

Detailed SleepyHead information can be found here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead Note the instructions for chart organisation, which will present the most useful charts and graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newbie Questions about SleepyHead App and ResMed APAP machine
It could be you have only just put the SD card in your machine ?

The flow graphs are only written if the SD card is in the machine when you sleep. Also sleepyhead needs the events and flow graphs to to accurately calculate AHI
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 35 Yesterday, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Getting message "Your Resmed CPAP machine has not been tested yet". It's AirSense 11. PurpleOx 32 4,290 03-07-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Resmed 11 CPAP Machine Jose Castro 3 695 11-02-2023, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Gideon
Question Newbie to CPAP but going to use OSCAR Jimmy Lotus 4 711 08-31-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar Newbie looking for help weldon123 6 1,036 08-24-2023, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Nehpets
  Oscar newbie here needtobreath 2 439 08-23-2023, 06:40 PM
  Syncing Wellue Oxygen Ring with Resmed Machine SleeplessInPain 6 1,345 05-16-2023, 08:22 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.