Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Loss of Flow Chart Line
OSCAR Loss of Flow Chart Line
I've been using OSCAR for a month now and thought I was fine with the downloads almost every day.  Yesterday the flow rate waveform and the snore waveform disappeared.  It also disappeared from all the previous charts. While I downloaded it showed up briefly. Then I started rearranging the charts and sizing them and they were both gone.  Today with new import they are still gone

Love that OSCAR and miss my charts.  Any help?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Loss of Flow Chart Line
(12-13-2019, 09:14 AM)jgunders Wrote: I've been using OSCAR for a month now and thought I was fine with the downloads almost every day.  Yesterday the flow rate waveform and the snore waveform disappeared.  It also disappeared from all the previous charts. While I downloaded it showed up briefly. Then I started rearranging the charts and sizing them and they were both gone.  Today with new import they are still gone

Love that OSCAR and miss my charts.  Any help?

You may have shut them off by accident. In the lower right hand corner there is a button. Click it and all the waveforms will come up in a list. If any of the waveform are red they are off. Click on them and they will turn green. I don’t have it in front of me so I can’t be exact with the directions. If they are green I’m not sure. Maybe a developer could steer you in the right direction
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
That did it.  Thanks Osiris.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-13-2019, 09:54 AM)jgunders Wrote: That did it.  Thanks Osiris.

You’re welcome
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR [green line but not red line] liebano 2 95 03-26-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: liebano
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 108 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  OSCAR inconsistency between Lowenstein Obstruction Levels / Flow Limitations? WisNaeMe 8 858 02-18-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 529 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  95% flow limitationm goodn 2 520 11-24-2023, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 597 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
  OSCAR selected-period flow-limit JohnPasha 0 464 08-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Last Post: JohnPasha

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.