Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie, first night and sore nasal bridge
Thanks for all the advice on what to use. I have been using lanolin cream at night and also neosporin during the day. I hope that it clears up fast.

Ghost 1958: who makes the Simplus FFM? I can go online and try to look. Thanks for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-14-2016, 08:17 AM)Inky1 Wrote: Thanks for all the advice on what to use. I have been using lanolin cream at night and also neosporin during the day. I hope that it clears up fast.

Ghost 1958: who makes the Simplus FFM? I can go online and try to look. Thanks for your help.

Fischer&Peycall. Pretty sure i spelled the last name wrong.
Google Simplus FFM youll see it Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Inky1.

I had the same problem with my mask the first week. My DME replaced. My original mask with the Philips Resporonics Amara Gel full face mask. It worked wonders. I really like the Gel and will continue using it if I can't adjust to a nasal pillow mask.

Good luck,
pupcamper
Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks pupcamper for the advice. I really like the Mirage Quattro mask, except for the sore on my nose now.

I'm thinking of trying to get a nasal pillow mask and possible chinstrap until it heals up. Like I said its a good mask for me, can mouth breath if I need to. I may see if I can switch to the Amara since nothing rests on the nose.

Any suggestions or thoughts on getting another mask?
Post Reply Post Reply
The Nuance Pro nasal pillow mask I ordered should arrive this week. I started using a Ruby chin strap to stop mouth breathing. My experience with the chin strap has been all positive so I decided to try nasal pillows. I can't wear my glasses while wearing my FFM. Hopefully I can with the Nuance. It relaxes me to read a few pages after going to bed.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Painful Nose Bridge With FFM Hojo 10 440 08-24-2017, 09:57 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  newbie but not new duhmom 10 361 08-17-2017, 12:17 PM
Last Post: duhmom
  Hi Everyone, another newbie. Cazno2 11 470 07-27-2017, 06:33 AM
Last Post: Cazno2
  Sore Cheeks SonOfSteel 2 214 07-11-2017, 08:40 AM
Last Post: SonOfSteel
  Sore nose Equine mom 8 617 07-07-2017, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Last night not a good night Novello1234 15 741 06-26-2017, 05:44 PM
Last Post: DavePaulson
  Nasal Mask VS Nasal Pillows.... Help please Surfbear 12 732 06-23-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Surfbear