Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie first time post [pressure questions]
RE: Newbie first time post [pressure questions]
Much better night last night....i changed max to 13 and left everything else as is.  Attaching charts.  Did flow limits improve?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes I'm seeing some improvement,  I would like to see a 2 min chart from 0006 to 0008 to look at the detailed flow there.

Let's try this for 2 to 4 nights (Let you see how you do over time) Then see how you feel. How you feel is more important than anything I can see in the numbers.

It is possible that I'll suggest raising the pressure slowly (approx .5 cm so .4 cm because it is in .2 increments) once a week to iron out some of the flow limits that are remaining.  Do note that I'm suggesting this because of how you feel, not that I think it is therapeutically necessary.

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2018, 01:03 PM)bonjour Wrote: I would like to see a 2 min chart from 0006 to 0008 to look at the detailed flow there.

I dont see or understand how i can post this chart....Where do I look for this?
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2018, 01:59 PM)tassod Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 01:03 PM)bonjour Wrote: I would like to see a 2 min chart from 0006 to 0008 to look at the detailed flow there.

The third chart you posted above is a 2 minute chart from 11:31 to 11:33 PM.  To get it for the time frame bonjour is looking for (6 to 8 minutes after midnight), click in the event flags chart so the highlight is focused approximately in the area a bit after midnight. Check the charts below to see that they are showing the time frame you want to focus on. If not, use the left or right arrows on your keyboard to move the focus back or forwards in time until you get what you want.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-11-2018, 02:51 PM)mfac11 Wrote:
(10-11-2018, 01:59 PM)tassod Wrote:

The third chart you posted above is a 2 minute chart from 11:31 to 11:33 PM.  To get it for the time frame bonjour is looking for (6 to 8 minutes after midnight), click in the event flags chart so the highlight is focused approximately in the area a bit after midnight. Check the charts below to see that they are showing the time frame you want to focus on. If not, use the left or right arrows on your keyboard to move the focus back or forwards in time until you get what you want.

Ok, now i get it...thanks, will post it tonight
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is that chart
Post Reply Post Reply
Last nights data....
Post Reply Post Reply
There is nothing to correct based on your numbers, how do you feel?
Post Reply Post Reply
Feeling better from last week, i guess there is nothing else to adjust?  Do I keep these settings?  I do have a follow up with my neurologist at the end of the month, wonder if she will even notice the prescription changes on the machine.

I do have some mask leak issues though, if i tighten too much then i start to get marks on my face.  Attached is last  couple of nights data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Graphs look great

No need to worry about the leaks as they are less than 24l/m unless they disturb you. I find loosening the mask often causes fewer leaks as the cushion can inflate as it is designed to do and leaks less and fewer marks in the moning
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 143 10 hours ago
Last Post: jcp519
  Help Lowering a Varying AHI for a Newbie rtkierke 16 372 11 hours ago
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 7 116 Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 201 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,416 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  newbie looking to get machine dialed in Jpm6179 3 128 03-25-2024, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,827 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.