Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie has a technical question
Newbie has a technical question
Hello Everyone:
I have had my machine (ResMed S9 w/ H5i humidifier w/ Full Face Mask size Small) for almost 1 month. I would like to see what results I am getting by using the machine. How can I do that? Can my computer read the S9 SD Card? Is there software I can download to help me?
Please reply in simple terms so I can follow your instructions. I really am motivated to learn, although I an not a heavy techie. Thanks so much!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newbie has a technical question
Okay, I downloaded Sleepyhead. Now what do I do?!? Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
The link to download Sleepyhead software is at the top of this page, or click this: http://www.sleepfiles.com/SH2/

Instructions to install that on your computer are on the page. You need a SD card reader. If your computer doesn't have one, you can get a USB SD Card Reader adapter very inexpensively at an electronics store nearby, or Amazon.

Here is a tutorial for posting images from Sleepyhead on a forum. You will need a few more posts to allow you to post links or images, so keep active, and post any questions, you will get there http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board

Best of luck. For now, just relax and try to get comfortable with everything. In a few days you should have a pretty good idea of what challenges you have, and what is working okay.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-16-2015, 07:29 PM)Hollyboop Wrote: Okay, I downloaded Sleepyhead. Now what do I do?!? Thank you.
Profile shows: " ResMed S9 Auto Escape"
SH might not support S9 Escape Auto as the machine is not full data capable machine, doesn't report more than hours and AHI

ResScan (windows only) shows compliance data for this machine , not detailed data graphs
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are using Windows, here is a guide to installing SleeyHead
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Newbie to CPAP but going to use OSCAR Jimmy Lotus 4 710 08-31-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar Newbie looking for help weldon123 6 1,029 08-24-2023, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Nehpets
  Oscar newbie here needtobreath 2 439 08-23-2023, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Newbie. Airsense 11 SD card DeputyDawgAtl 20 12,080 05-15-2022, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Newbie trying to install OSCAR on old MAC gabsleep 5 881 03-26-2022, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Oscar advice for a newbie Shazbat 4 609 09-04-2021, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Shazbat
  NEWBIE SD Card Question Mori 7 1,011 12-07-2020, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Mori

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.