Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie in cpap
If it's four nights since you increased it, I'd make that change tonight then wait a week.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Hi DeepBreathing
I increased the pressure last night, but I could not sleep. The leakage was so noisy and bad, the pressure made me unable to breath. In the middle of the night when I finally woke up I saw in the machine the AHI jump to 18.5. So I decreased the pressure again, and back to sleep.
This morning I saw the AHI was 15.2
Dear Friends
Finally I could make it...thank you for all your helps. I manage to get nasal pillow mask, opus 360, sent to my cousin in Singapore, which was easier, and it helped a lot, no leak, my AHI was 2,7. Pressure was 7,4- 13. It is a great relief. I have no idea what the sad card reveal later on, since I am still in Singapore and my computer is in Jakarta., but surely, I feel much better. Thanks agai guys, especially DeepBreathing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie here stereoswimmer 11 285 01-17-2017, 08:03 PM
Last Post: stereoswimmer
  really confused newbie.. SKClay 9 607 12-04-2016, 02:38 AM
Last Post: SKClay
  Newbie Getting Sleepier! DrPearl 12 754 11-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: DrPearl
  [CPAP] Newbie - CPAP Settings Racman 4 432 10-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Racman
  newbie yossarian 14 846 09-01-2016, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Maskup Sleepwell