Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie looking for a clue
RE: Newbie looking for a clue
(11-02-2019, 10:30 AM)Dormeo Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 04:33 PM)mike291068 Wrote: I actually saw a previous poster(different forum I believe) which had the same issue as me and she basically got mocked and made fun of to the point where she stopped responding?? That's partially why I was reluctant to even bring this up.

Mike, at this forum, you won't see people mocking anyone for anything.  It's important that you feel comfortable asking your questions here, and I hope you'll continue to do so.

Well said and very true! This forum and it's members are all about being helpful and supportive. We're all chasing the same solution to a common problem.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
my latest. I felt like I slept reasonably well aside from waking from a dream kicking my legs like I was swimming and scaring the crap out of my dog. The CA's seem to be much higher than I've had in the past and my AHI was not good at all. Any insights as to what might be going on? I see sleep doc tomorrow which I am looking forward to

forgot to add

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-07-2019, 04:30 PM)mike291068 Wrote: my latest. I felt like I slept reasonably well aside from waking from a dream kicking my legs like I was swimming and scaring the crap out of my dog.

Until you have kicked a Rottweiler all the way off the bed while your still more than half asleep you haven't even gotten warmed up.  Set your goals high!  

There is no way I am going to say who this was, because it would be stupid to mess with a woman who kicks Rottweilers all the way off the bed while she is sleeping!  She has gotta be tough.

The guy here who I see as the go-to person when our legs are enjoying unscheduled nightime dance parties is Mper.  Might search his posts for 2-3 big threads on legs moving at night.  http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/User-mper6794

(11-07-2019, 04:30 PM)mike291068 Wrote: The CA's seem to be much higher than I've had in the past and my AHI was not good at all. Any insights as to what might be going on? I see sleep doc tomorrow which I am looking forward to.

You have been getting great coaching so don't let this conflict any with early inputs or good learnings.  My quick input on the CAs is  ...  for folks using Autoset who see a number of CAs almost always the immediate coaching response is to lower EPR down to 2 or 1 and see if you are happy with the changes.  

WillSleep

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie needs some feedback FerdBerfel68 13 421 10-01-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Don't know what I don't know.... newbie... jimcaffey 26 920 09-20-2019, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Newbie looking for Feedback sleepvana 5 231 09-19-2019, 06:07 PM
Last Post: sleepvana
  Newbie here w questions Dawnwh 3 341 09-19-2019, 11:54 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Another newbie....help please Mal777 6 343 08-04-2019, 10:28 PM
Last Post: Mal777
  Another Newbie In Need of Help JJ2019 9 577 07-31-2019, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Newbie looking for guidance... Insopita 59 1,988 06-17-2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Insopita

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.