Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie looking for a clue
RE: Newbie looking for a clue
I updated info - didn't realize it was not updated. And yes I have been overtightening it in order to control leakage. I may try to loosen up a bit for comfort and see what happens. Thanks,!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hi All - it's been awhile since I've posted. Things have been progressing pretty well. I met with sleep doc who said my numbers look good and just keep doing what I'm doing. I am still having multiple wakeups and am going to be doing an inlab sleep study as he thinks I may have REM sleep behavior disorder. I've attached a few recent nights - not sure if I should try to raise pressure maybe? The OSAs seemed to be under control but last night they increased. Just wondering if anyone has any input/suggestions. Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
It'll be interesting to see what the new study shows. I'm glad you have a doctor who cares enough to pursue the question why you keep waking up.

In your place, I wouldn't make a change in the settings based one one night with a few more obstructive events. (You were also seeing more flow limitations.) Keep an eye on things and let us know if this turns out to be the beginning of a trend.

How are things going with your mask?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! I seem to have adjusted to a tighter fit with the mask - I still have the occasional issue with leaks but they have been rare.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Newbie would like some advice (Aircurve 10 VAuto) leancomfort 8 198 10-19-2020, 04:48 PM
Last Post: leancomfort
  Newbie needs advice please. Honeybea 9 194 10-17-2020, 08:54 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  CPAP newbie sleep4 65 1,343 10-14-2020, 12:15 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Diagnosis] Newbie Needs Some Guidance Aviator 12 557 09-14-2020, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Aviator
  NEWBIE Introduction! OldGoat58 2 130 09-07-2020, 01:20 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Newbie Help EmaNTD 8 321 09-06-2020, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Melman
  [Diagnosis] Another Newbie Seeking Help Jdmeg693 4 212 08-27-2020, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Jdmeg693

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.