Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie - need advice on settings and machine
tmc, you've done very well managing your machine and finding what works. I agree with your idea to try higher minimum pressure, as that would further stabilize the pressure you experience over a night and should feel less disruptive. I would try 7 cm for a while, and then perhaps consider 7.6 or 8.0. Everything looks pretty good, and as you know the bigger goal now is comfort and good rest.

Nice to see you back.
Post Reply Post Reply
yep. nice adjustments.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
You'll note I am listed as an Advisory Member. I am honored to be listed as such. See the fine print - Advisory Members as a group provide advice and suggestions to Apnea Board administrators and staff concerning Apnea Board operation and administrative policies. Membership in the Advisory Member group should not be understood as in any way implying medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rank Newbie Doza 98 3,261 5 hours ago
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Constant Air the same even when i change settings blackhawk2737303 5 139 12-09-2017, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Well Rested Newbie sansnap 50 7,605 12-07-2017, 01:33 PM
Last Post: willow lee
  Just diagnosed but headed back for 2nd study. Advice? Piggles 67 3,740 12-01-2017, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Solar Rays
  PS settings RLSdss 18 416 11-29-2017, 03:14 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Need advice on buying Ipepper 6 261 11-27-2017, 07:55 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 50 25,094 11-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: enlyghten