Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Have never read data off card
Have never read data off card
Hi All,

I am looking for advice on the best way to retrieve the data off of my encorepro smartcard. It has been in my Remstar auto with C-Flex machine for about 8 years.

I need advice on a card reader, and software.

Thanks, Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Have never read data off card
Hi Jeff and welcome to the forum

You need smart card reader, have seen one (Supplier #1) for $79, might be cheaper somewhere else or ebay
Suppliers List http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Encore Basic software download link http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-P...-and-Links

I'm not sure whether the above software support smart card machines or just 'System One" machines uses SD card, maybe someone can verify

If been using the machine for 8 years, might be wiser put the the money toward newer machine as machines has come a long way in the last few years. Supplier #2 is known for good deal on gently used and new machines

Here is a machines guide http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ne_Choices
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Zonk,

Thanks for the info!
Not sure why i waited so long to get involved, glad i did.

Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jeffcharloff,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-14-2015, 07:55 PM)jeffcharloff Wrote: Hi All,

I am looking for advice on the best way to retrieve the data off of my encorepro smartcard. It has been in my Remstar auto with C-Flex machine for about 8 years.

I need advice on a card reader, and software.

Thanks, Jeff

Just as you get interested, it is time for a change. Your CPAP is at least 7-8 years old, just like mine was in December when I upgraded to a couple new 60 series machines (APAP and BiPAP). You're way overdue for an upgrade and are risking leaving yourself with no treatment when that machine inevitably kicks the bucket. Mine had nearly 20K hours on it.

The Smartcard is read using a Mako DT3500 card reader which is no longer available except through used channels. The software you want is EncoreBasic ver. 2.4.8 available for download through this forum here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...s-Machines

Good luck. I sold my card reader and am fortunately done with card readers. If there is any way I can help, let me know. Meanwhile, start planning for a new machine.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 145 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 330 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  How to read the Snore Graph daz2264 0 275 12-30-2023, 03:42 PM
Last Post: daz2264
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 261,271 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 496 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 640 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 462 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.