Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie with Oscar questions
Newbie with Oscar questions
Hello.  New to the board and apnea. I'd like to see more data than the meaningless score the MyAir website gives.  I have a ResMed Airsence 10 Autoset. I don't understand how to physically get the data. Do I need to put my own SD card into the device? Does it need to be specially formatted? How do I get the door off where the SD card goes (it doesn't seem to give and I'm nervous about prying it off as I'm still in the rental stage of using my device).

TIA for any replies that can help.

Spence
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newbie with Oscar questions
The door for the SD card is on the top left side of the machine. Mine has the stylized SD in blue on it, and a blue plastic tab at the front of the door. I use a thumb nail to pop the blue tab away from the machine, and the door flops open towards the back. The blue plastic is harder than the door, which seems to be a soft rubbery plastic.

The card, if it is there, is a push and pop out. If it is not there, any full-size SD card between 2 and 32 GB can be used. The machine will format it to FAT-32 if it isn't already (most are already formatted).
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Newbie with Oscar questions
(09-27-2019, 11:28 AM)Creideiki Wrote: I'd like to see more data than the meaningless score the MyAir website gives.

Welcome to Apnea Board. It's a wise and good idea to use Oscar instead of MyAir.  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 32 6 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 844 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
Question Newbie to CPAP but going to use OSCAR Jimmy Lotus 4 711 08-31-2023, 12:58 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Oscar Newbie looking for help weldon123 6 1,032 08-24-2023, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Nehpets
  Oscar newbie here needtobreath 2 439 08-23-2023, 06:40 PM
  Newbie. Airsense 11 SD card DeputyDawgAtl 20 12,087 05-15-2022, 06:14 AM
  Newbie trying to install OSCAR on old MAC gabsleep 5 881 03-26-2022, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Dog Slobber

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.