Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Newbie - would appreciate review of Oscar data
RE: Newbie - would appreciate review of Oscar data
One of the two you posted looks like it was triggered by arousal, but as Dave says, this few it's probably not worth worrying too much about. If you're feeling better, I'd work more on those leaks than worrying about the odd central.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tx Again Dave , appreciate it

FYI Ratchick 

the blackscreen shot issue i ad on first few attempts have been resolved due to my persistence and after checking oscar setting preferences, changed to desktop open gl and this fixed the problem (something to remember next newbie that may have that issue)

Col
Post Reply Post Reply
Awesome! Thanks for letting us know for the future. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi all

another strange outcome with data at the end of the night, 5 hrs with 1 event then slammed me after 0400 hrs , I took the mask of fat 0430 for toilet and stayed up from then.

might give chin strap another go, I do tape but generally remove it after it loses stickiness due to saliva but I suspect mask leak is from nose , I mainly side sleep and it gets dislodged at times I normally hear it and adjust

any thoughts on this rubbish after 0400?  setting change last night lowered max pressure to 10 and min to 6.4 epr is off

Tx  Col

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Any possibility you might have been in a sleep/wake transition at 0415 or so when that CA cluster showed up? The rest of the night looked pretty good on CA.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tx Dave, i reckon I was ready for toilet....the csr is a first too

the breathing rhythm prior to the OA was steady with a big disruption at the same time the cluster of CA and CSR occurred around 0415

don't feel too bad so the 5 hrs zzzzs might have been good !!

off to work now

Col
Post Reply Post Reply
Keep at it, this isn't that bad.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi

Just an update on the therapy - little hiccup

Changed settings to 6.4 - 10 no epr  thought I would give the collar another shot and also had on the chin strap and had consumed a few rumbo's earlier

I fell asleep ok then within the hour it was like I was suffocating , ripped the lot off inc masks, resumed cpap at around 0300 with 7 -14 setting no epr and no tape for reminder of night, only a few arousals noted.  this is only about  3 rd time in 3 months mask has come off.

see the ca cluster early  - this is surely positional/junky stuff and not real ca?

any opinions welcome and appreciated

Col

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Fixed up sleep reports attached

Attached Files
.pdf   apnea1.pdf (Size: 788.2 KB / Downloads: 4)
.pdf   apnea 2.pdf (Size: 718.04 KB / Downloads: 3)
Post Reply Post Reply
Honestly, alcohol is a central depressant, so it's probably not the best time to change things up when you've had (or know you are having) a few bevvies. Hopefully things went better last night.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Lowering a Varying AHI for a Newbie rtkierke 16 376 Yesterday, 05:41 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 102 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 63 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 400 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  newbie looking to get machine dialed in Jpm6179 3 128 03-25-2024, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 189 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 140 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.